Man beheaded in Woolwich

Ric

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having a Muslim on the Parks Committee is hardly banging on the doors of Vienna.

So basically you know that there is the distinct possibility for a muslim led council in Europe in the very near future. I wonder if fifty years ago, that something like this was foreseen? What do you reckon?

Do you know what the projected number of muslims in Europe is for twenty years time?

So basically you know that there is the distinct possibility for a muslim led council in Europe in the very near future. I wonder if fifty years ago, that something like this was foreseen? What do you reckon?

Do you know what the projected number of muslims in Europe is for twenty years time?

I know that loads of fannies of the Steyn/Geller/Spencer ilk have made absurd predictions that immigration is going to ramp up massively and that every Muslim woman in Europe is going to have fifteen babies each, thus turning us all into slaves of Allah or some such bollocks, which is where I suspect your chat here is going.

Maybe you should have a chat with the family of Lee Rigby.

I was asking someone a question specifically about their own life.

You dont like nuclear weapons on the Clyde. How does that affect your life on a daily basis?

Where have I ever said I'm against Trident? I'd appreciate it if you didn't pigeonhole me.

I know that loads of fannies of the Steyn/Geller/Spencer ilk have made absurd predictions that immigration is going to ramp up massively and that every Muslim woman in Europe is going to have fifteen babies each, thus turning us all into slaves of Allah or some such bollocks, which is where I suspect your chat here is going.

OK lets look at this historically.

Lets go back to Welshbairns line in the sand fifty years ago. What has the increase in the muslim population been over this period of time and is it speeding up, or is it slowing down?

In your own time. Cheers.

OK lets look at this historically.

Lets go back to Welshbairns line in the sand fifty years ago. What has the increase in the muslim population been over this period of time and is it speeding up, or is it slowing down?

In your own time. Cheers.

On one hand, there are loads more Muslims in Europe now than there used to be, and they will most likely increase as a percentage of the populace over the next century or so. This is because people generally prefer living in countries with a good standard of living rather than a shyte one, and because we now have mass transit on a scale that wasn't possible until the last few decades.

On the other hand, this is not the same as Europe being renamed Jihadistan by its new Muslim overlords, although lots of people devote a huge amount of time and energy to pretending that this is the case.

On one hand, there are loads more Muslims in Europe now than there used to be, and they will most likely increase as a percentage of the populace over the next century or so. This is because people generally prefer living in countries with a good standard of living rather than a shyte one, and because we now have mass transit on a scale that wasn't possible until the last few decades.

On the other hand, this is not the same as Europe being renamed Jihadistan by its new Muslim overlords, although lots of people devote a huge amount of time and energy to pretending that this is the case.

:lol:

So you reluctantly admit that the muslim population has gone from negligable in Europe to where it is now, in less than thirty years yet you think the pace of this will slow down and will not continue to carry on apace?

Why do you think this? I realise this is your PC autopilot kicking in here but can you tell me why, when they become a majority in certain places, that they won't want to impose their will on an area? Can you show me any place on the planet where they havent taken the opportunity to do this?

I

noticed that you totally ducked out of showing the increase in the Islamic population since the line in the sand 50 years ago mark. And that you totally refuse to acknowledge the speed of the increase in very recent times.

I've no strong opinions on it either way.

I'm not a Muslim and it has zero effect on my day to day life. Who cares?

Maybe you should have a chat with the family of Lee Rigby.

Fucking hell.

Jesus.

Can one of you remind me what the thread title is please?

Are you all for it then?

Not got a huge opinion on it tbh. 40 quid each a year or something on average? I'd rather have that money in my pocket but it's not a life changing sum for me.

Can you stop dodging my question now - what effect does Islam have on your daily life?

Not got a huge opinion on it tbh. 40 quid each a year or something on average? I'd rather have that money in my pocket but it's not a life changing sum for me.

Can you stop dodging my question now - what effect does Islam have on your daily life?

None. That's how I'd like it to remain.

:lol:

So you reluctantly admit that the muslim population has gone from negligable in Europe to where it is now, in less than thirty years yet you think the pace of this will slow down and will not continue to carry on apace?

Why do you think this? I realise this is your PC autopilot kicking in here but can you tell me why, when they become a majority in certain places, that they won't want to impose their will on an area? Can you show me any place on the planet where they havent taken the opportunity to do this?

I

noticed that you totally ducked out of showing the increase in the Islamic population since the line in the sand 50 years ago mark. And that you totally refuse to acknowledge the speed of the increase in very recent times.

"Reluctantly admit"? You seem to believe that I actually agree with you that Europe is being invaded by the reborn Rashidun Empire, and that I'm pretending I don't because of my sekrit Marxiss agenda or something. This is pretty silly stuff, really.

Back in reality, even if immigration to Europe were to carry on at the same rate it has in the last fifty years or so - a dubious assertion, but let's allow it for conjecture - it would take centuries for the continent to become majority Muslim, and this is only if every Muslim immigrant retained their great-grandparents beliefs, rather than becoming westernised.

Mainly, I think the Eurabia thesis is laughable shyte because every argument I've ever seen that Europe will become majority Islamic within the next hundred years or so presupposes that every Muslim woman in Europe will have something like sixty two babies each and that immigration will massively increase. And also because literally every single person I've ever seen make it was also an embarrassing lunatic on a number of other topics.

And I find the bit about "imposing their will" entertaining as well, supposing as it does that Muslims are one giant bloc of humanity with one identical opinion, when there's an actual real, massive intrafaith civil war going on in various parts of the Middle East. Like I say, if there's one bunch of people that Islamic fundamentalists hate more than anyone else, it's other Muslims.

Now, I'm not going to say I'm certainly right about everything here - I rarely am. But let's allow other P&Bers to decide which of us is looking at this rationally, and which is pushing hysterical nonsense, eh?

Archived