Man beheaded in Woolwich

Ric

Nope, you're still hopelessly wrong. If you're struggling to identify what constitutes a 'war', between states, then I'd recommend the rather excellent 'The World at War' series, currently being re-run on Yesterday.

Don't think you'll see two men wearing Stone Island playing much of a role tbh.

I'm not.

Now get to f**k.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Islam

The actual war here is WITHIN Islam. We're just on the periphery with the extremist trying to draw us in, which they believe strengthens their position. Not that the media here plays it like that because the West has to be at the beating heart of every single event on planet Earth.

Funnily enough about the same time in the development of Christianity it tore its self apart with the religious wars of Europe in the 17th century between Catholics and Prostestants and the other various bizarre offshoots.

That's your monotheism for you.

no surprise to know the usual fukwads are already to demonise the 1,500,000,000 muslims in the world.

they'll be the same fukwads who don't recognise uk culpability in the slaughter of women and children on a daily basis..

tragic for the victim's family, just as for the victims of our 'heroes'

I'm not.

Now get to f**k.

Yeah, I'm afraid repeating it a few times isn't going to make your contribution more convincing. This has been an utter disaster of a thread for you, as usual.

Unlucky.

Bloody hell just saw the guy waving the bloody machete on Channel 4 news.

I wasn't expecting that when i heard "terrorist attack" and "muslim" in the same sentence.

WTF was going through the guys head who was interviewing him, i'd have been running for the fucking hills in case i was his next victim :lol:

Nope, you're still hopelessly wrong. If you're struggling to identify what constitutes a 'war', between states, then I'd recommend the rather excellent 'The World at War' series, currently being re-run on Yesterday.

Don't think you'll see two men wearing Stone Island playing much of a role tbh.

I like the wars in other countries with militias who don't have uniforms. You see guys in Barcelona shirts and sports jackets firing bazookas at each other. It gives the carnage a comic element.

Yeah, I'm afraid repeating it a few times isn't going to make your contribution more convincing. This has been an utter disaster of a thread for you, as usual.

Unlucky.

Is coming on to a thread such as this one, all about scoring points in your eyes?

I'm glad they blocked out the guys face in later news...innocent until proven guilty.

:lol:

It's a crying shame I have run out of greenies for the day!

Archived