Man beheaded in Woolwich

Ric

I just hope the police have managed to shoot the right guys here.

If you want to believe the eye witness reports (which of course aren't guaranteed) those responsible were totally brazen about it and confronted the police when they arrived.

Whats wrong officer? only a little beheading, not got any real crimes to solve?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reminiscent of the intended abduction and planned beheading of a muslim soldier in Birmingham a while back.

That's exactly what I was thinking !

Although in this case I assume they went by more than just his t-shirt to establish he was a 'soldier' :unsure:

I surely misheard the news when Nick Robinson claimed that the suspects were of "Muslim appearance"? How is the BBC defining "Muslim appearance" exactly?

Reported by eye witnesses, it's not Robinson himself claiming that.

I surely misheard the news when Nick Robinson claimed that the suspects were of "Muslim appearance"? How is the BBC defining "Muslim appearance" exactly?

Big knife, throat slitting. Shouts of God is great. Willing to be martyred by the polis.

That kind of thing?

Beheadings, perhaps. But not innocent people being targeted, the IRA has been setting bombs off for years, and we're not really at war :lol:

They are jihadists. They are at war with you whether you like it or not.

Reported by eye witnesses, it's not Robinson himself claiming that.

The onus is on any credible news organisation to discard ridiculous eyewitness claims. There is no such thing as a "Muslim appearance".

Archived