Man beheaded in Woolwich

Ric

Yes you are.

Why on earth do you think it would be a good idea to treat them like normal prisoners when they are ,quite clearly,not?

Locking them up in solitary confinement for 23 hours a day will be more expensive than keeping them in normal population, it costs the tax payer more to keep them in on their own, and quite frankly fights happen all the times in prison, so if they get attacked its nothing unusual but i really couldn't give a flying f**k if they did get badly hurt.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Locking them up in solitary confinement for 23 hours a day will be more expensive than keeping them in normal population, it costs the tax payer more to keep them in on their own, and quite frankly fights happen all the times in prison, so if they get attacked its nothing unusual but i really couldn't give a flying f**k if they did get badly hurt.

Again, what if a prison officer is killed, or the attack escalates and others are injured?

Again, what if a prison officer is killed, or the attack escalates and others are injured?

tbh i really don't see how other inmates would be injured? i guarantee you none of the inmates would jump to their defence if they were to be attacked if anything they would join in i also highly doubt a prison officer would be killed or even seriously injured if anything were to happen. They have response units that can break up any conflict that happens within the jail that gets out of their control.

tbh i really don't see how other inmates would be injured? i guarantee you none of the inmates would jump to their defence if they were to be attacked if anything they would join in i also highly doubt a prison officer would be killed or even seriously injured if anything were to happen. They have response units that can break up any conflict that happens within the jail that gets out of their control.

You answered your initial question with the rest of your post. Jumping in is exactly how they could get injured.

Are you sure about that?

So no Muslim prisoners would intervene and none of the gentlemen thieves and rakish conmen that inhabit our jails would take advantage of the ensuing melee to settle scores?

You answered your initial question with the rest of your post. Jumping in is exactly how they could get injured.

Still highly doubt it.

Are you sure about that?

Yes. Do you think if there was a full scale riot a few prison guards with batons would cut it?

So no Muslim prisoners would intervene and none of the gentlemen thieves and rakish conmen that inhabit our jails would take advantage of the ensuing melee to settle scores?

As soon as it started it would be all over in no time with the response units jumping in.

Still highly doubt it.

Yes. Do you think if there was a full scale riot a few prison guards with batons would cut it?

As soon as it started it would be all over in no time with the response units jumping in.

Would this response unit (or units) be permanently stationed and on alert, only at the locations of the two in question? How much would that cost and how would it affect resources and security at other prisons?

Would this response unit (or units) be permanently stationed and on alert, only at the locations of the two in question? How much would that cost and how would it affect resources and security at other prisons?

With the profile of both men in question i would highly expect them to have a squad on station ready to prevent anything kicking off.

With the profile of both men in question i would highly expect them to have a squad on station ready to prevent anything kicking off.

But this squad would go slow enough to allow the jihadis to be killed and quick enough to ensure lunch service isn't disrupted too much?

One of them, I can't remember which one, will probably end up in Broadmoor. I'm amazed they managed to get him tried, he is certifiable - hears voices, thinks people are hiding in the walls, denies he's Muslim one day, recites the Koran the next.

Archived