Man beheaded in Woolwich

Ric

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBC news channel just reported on the Rigby case. The moved on to...the Hacking trial...bit thoughtless!

I've mentioned this before on here, but when the limbs in the loch killer (Beggs??) was found guilty, the particular newspaper I worked for had to put tens of thousands of copies to waste. It was the same time as the betting tax was axed and they had a full page advert for William Hill with a picture of the grim reaper with a scythe cutting through a graphic of the 9% (I think it was at the time) tax and a huge headline "AXED". This advert was in the middle of a 24 page pullout on the limbs in the loch case :lol:

i'm interested to see do you think they shouldn't be treated the same as any other prisoner?

They should be isolated to protect them and others who may take the law in to their own hands. Anarchy in prison like you suggest is not that good an idea.

What if a prison officer was killed in part of any attack and disturbance? What if an attack led to other Muslims attacking other prisoners or officers?

Apparently because if their ''human rights'' when they get sentenced they won't be kept in general population in whatever prison they go to as its to risky for their safety?

Prisoners having rights as well these days, this country is going to the dogs IMO.

Archived