Man beheaded in Woolwich

Ric

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't agree more, a crime committed isn't terrorism just because they mention Allah, if I drop a can of Irn-Bru in the street in the name of God, am I legitimately branded as a terrorist?

Depends. What colour is your skin?

In what has been a day of thoroughly depressing Facebook posts, this takes the biscuit so far.

Don't use their takeaways,Don't use their taxi firms,Don't use their shisha bars. Don't buy weed off these scumbags-if you are daft enough to use it-, Don't use their corner shops,in fact boycott every single Muslim business in the UK. STARVE THEM OUT!!!!!

Problem is, if you have a moment of weakness and call up your Islamic fundamentalist weed dealer, you always end up getting a Boko Haram taxi down to the local Al-Qaeda sponsored kebab shop.

It's hard to have principles these days :(

Couldn't agree more, a crime committed isn't terrorism just because they mention Allah, if I drop a can of Irn-Bru in the street in the name of God, am I legitimately branded as a terrorist?

Team: Celtic

Well someone had to do the obvious.

You're a mod, did you not find anything objectionable about Reynard's posts on this thread? Its not his first bit of Islamophobia...

To be honest I have not read much of the thread and it may amaze you I don't read every post XBL,If you find it against rules the please report it.

Oh, and I don't particularly care either. I bet this guy isn't even the only guy murdered in London today.

In fairness, probably the only one to be decapitated seemingly at random in broad daylight on a busy city street whilst someone else films it though eh?

I agree that 'terrorism' doesn't seem to be the word for it though, even without getting into a 'you dare to call me a terrorist, whilst you look down your gun' style discussion. These guys just seem to be seriously fucking unhinged.

In what has been a day of thoroughly depressing Facebook posts, this takes the biscuit so far.

Don't use their takeaways,Don't use their taxi firms,Don't use their shisha bars. Don't buy weed off these scumbags-if you are daft enough to use it-, Don't use their corner shops,in fact boycott every single Muslim business in the UK. STARVE THEM OUT!!!!!

Always thought Indian > Chinese > Chippy. Guess the EDL will be after me now :(

I don't agree for a moment with Theresa May comments about this being an attack on "all society"

I think if you agree with May on anything, then it's the first sign of a mental illness.

I'm not sure if this is an indictment of modern society, but I am genuinely shocked at the idea of a headless chicken living for 18 months while blokes hacking other people's heads is a bit passe.

I'm the one nitpicking? I asked a question I wanted some people's thoughts on and you decided to be a dick.

I provided you with my thoughts on your question. Namely, that it was very stupid despite attempting profundity. I expressed similar sentiments to other people asking similarly daft questions in the Boston marathon bombing thread.

Archived