Man beheaded in Woolwich

Ric

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Foreignastan or somewhere like that.

are there not a number of african countries who have large muslim populations

(i say that because i refuse to accept a country can be defined as "a muslim/christian etc country")

Absolute arsehole. I can't understand how you can be such a fucking dick and believe you're doing something for the greater good of planet earth. No you didn't you fucking dickhead you chopped a mans head off and ended his life.

(i say that because i refuse to accept a country can be defined as "a muslim/christian etc country")

Why?

https://twitter.com/Official_EDL

1. EnglishDefenceLeague@Official_EDL30m

Message from Tommy - Feet on the streets anyone want to go to Woolwich contact him/me, he will be there around 9pm

2. EDL leader Tommy Robinson on way to Woolwich now, Take to the streets peeps ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

What are they going to do? I doubt they can be of much help to the victim unless they've somehow invented a fucking time machine.

Absolute arsehole. I can't understand how you can be such a fucking dick and believe you're doing something for the greater good of planet earth. No you didn't you fucking dickhead you chopped a mans head off and ended his life.

Is this a Danny Dyer retweet?

I really hope you weren't taking my comment as serious? It was part of a sarcastic dialogue with LinkinFighter.

we'll simply put , countries actually exist

i don't just believe that they do....

You refuse to define a country as a muslim country because countries exist and you believe it.

Are you high? Please elabourate

I really hope you weren't taking my comment as serious? It was part of a sarcastic dialogue with LinkinFighter.

no worries, just casting :angel

I personally don't think calling any country an "Islamic country" is anything bad considering most people consider Britain (and Western Europe) as Christian.

I personally don't think calling any country an "Islamic country" is anything bad considering most people consider Britain (and Western Europe) as Christian.

i do find that offensive tbh

Archived