Confederations Cup 2013

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we could easily see double figures tonight. Spain grind down opponents and they will tire out Tahiti very quickly. Plus they obviously have exceptional movement on and off the ball. I can also see Torres getting a hattrick tonight as he will be keen to boost his confidence/goalscoring record.

I won £70 on Tahiti's last outing mainly on the 'total goals' market but the bookies have clamped down on that for tonight it would seem, however I've got a few handicap bets on tonight to try and tease some decent cash out the game.

Edit: I've bet on Spain (-9)

£180 richer tonight thanks to Tahiti (£250 over the 2 games) with 1 more more pot of gold group game still remaining. Pleasing. ^_^

Robbie Savage? Tbf Efan is better than Alan Shearer and Danny mills is insightful

I would say Savage has an image more than charisma. It's so bad now they've just got rid of Colin Murray from MOTD 2 as guests complained he threw in ad libed things they couldn't deal with and he's not exactly Frankie Boyle. Looks like Michael Owen's being lined up too and he makes Shearer seem as risky as Russell Brand.

I don't mind Mills actually. Always speaks well. So does Ekoku but as you say, he's not exactly Mr Electric.

I would say Savage has an image more than charisma. It's so bad now they've just got rid of Colin Murray from MOTD 2 as guests complained he threw in ad libed things they couldn't deal with and he's not exactly Frankie Boyle. Looks like Michael Owen's being lined up too and he makes Shearer seem as risky as Russell Brand.

I don't mind Mills actually. Always speaks well. So does Ekoku but as you say, he's not exactly Mr Electric.

What was the itv panel of the 70s having Malcolm Allison, Brian clough and some guy who had to have a flag to be able to speak over the egos.

Both terrestial networks need a shake up as the bbc is too comfortable despite the rise of Sky

In terms of the game pretty poor second half.

Opinions are bad as someone will disagree. Bland is good as the audience will be lulled into a deep sleep and wont be able to turn over. Not sure i could handle Michael Owen as a pundit as the urge to slit my wrists might be too strong.

This game has gone downhill badly. Nigeria are utter pants, Uruguay occasionally decide to play some football beforing resorting back to the levels of Nigeria, and listening to the Loose Woman panel gab about why men are evil useless b*****ds before leeching over a fireman would be less painful than putting up with the bbc's selection of arseholes.

Amazingly based on the opening 2 rounds of matches the shittest team in the tournament award wont be going to Tahiti but to Nigeria.

Amazingly based on the opening 2 rounds of matches the shittest team in the tournament award wont be going to Tahiti but to Nigeria.

No, I think it's Tahiti.

What was the itv panel of the 70s having Malcolm Allison, Brian clough and some guy who had to have a flag to be able to speak over the egos.

Both terrestial networks need a shake up as the bbc is too comfortable despite the rise of Sky

In terms of the game pretty poor second half.

Ha! Those two would have been brilliant!

Pearce has now decided to go for ForLAN but Lawrenson's sticking with plain old Forlan. This obviously shows how worldly wise and super intelligent Pearce is.

I've lost interest in the game this half.

There's quite a few down here in Englandshire that think the same.

I wonder if Coates was an English name and his dad was Engish, would Pearce have mentioned it? Hmmm...

There's quite a few down here in Englandshire that think the same.

I wonder if Coates was an English name and his dad was Engish, would Pearce have mentioned it? Hmmm...

Funnily enough, his dad is Scottish.

It's an odd couple of the over excitable Pearce and the depressing Lawro. I'm sure he has Mad World by tears for fears in his head whenever he speaks must the only reason for his misery.

One thing I've noticed is that council TV keeps getting English born Ireland international players Kilbane, Lawro and Townsend. Why exactly?

I fancy Brazil to beat Italy and Japan might nick it against Mexico. Pirlo and De Rossi missing for Italy.

Mexico haven't impressed me and unless Japan are still reeling from the Italy game on thursday I fancy them. Tight game though I think

Archived