Stranraer close-season thread

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another signing in the bag for the Blues this afternoon. 25 year old, left sided defender, Mark Docherty, previously with Alloa, Annan, Brechin, Montrose and St Mirren signing on the dotted line.

Mark was a good player for Alloa. Was a signing I wasn't too enthusiastic about when he came to Alloa 2 years ago but he was very solid. Works very hard in midfield, decent passer of the ball and has a good shot on him too. Can also fill in at left back. Even when he had spells out of the team he always slotted straight back in very effectively when called upon. Good luck to him, a real team player.

i hope your not reffering 2 malky who wee dont need him he is just a player they come and go he is no different. davy graham was ten times beter tommy slone theres just a few so get over it coz wee have come on the toon

Aye agreed mon the toon. Scotland needs a strong 'toon'

Mark was a good player for Alloa. Was a signing I wasn't too enthusiastic about when he came to Alloa 2 years ago but he was very solid. Works very hard in midfield, decent passer of the ball and has a good shot on him too. Can also fill in at left back. Even when he had spells out of the team he always slotted straight back in very effectively when called upon. Good luck to him, a real team player.

Another decent signing going by your comments Waspie. Tough league for us next season, was always going to be important to bring in players with proper experience at this level and the management team haven't let us down.

Any chance we can get a rest from this endless Stranraer / Ayr pish , PLEASE.

On a pre-season football note we managed to defeat a very young Morton side 7-2 at Lochinch park in Glasgow tonight.

On target were David McKenna x4 Martin Grehan , Sean Winter & Adam Forde.

Any chance we can get a rest from this endless Stranraer / Ayr pish , PLEASE.

On a pre-season football note we managed to defeat a very young Morton side 7-2 at Lochinch park in Glasgow tonight.

On target were David McKenna x4 Martin Grehan , Sean Winter & Adam Forde.

No Bother! But before I go :guns:guns:guns:guns

Archived