Stranraer close-season thread

stevie farrell is a class manger never mind no 2 ,so ware do you get off calling the guy a w**k and not even to his face your just hiding behind pie and bovril..to me your a bovral and a pure banger :guns:guns:guns:guns:guns

Lol wut?

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see Grahan back, think he is a pretty decent striker and he played a fair bit in Alloa's promotion winnin team. Add him to the potential of Longworth and the apparently frustrating skill of McKenna (according to a Bino mate of mine).

As for Ayr having the best history of any part time team, surely Dumbarton can lay claim to that one? And the amateurs of Queen's Park are a long way ahead of Ayr.

yes its really shrewd bit off buissnes from the stranraer management team i have allways like big grehan he is a really good player and played a big part in alloa ,s going up and he played a big part in our play off,s .so wee know what wee are getting and with longworth up there with him and mackena its looking good, its looking like 5/6 finish :thumsup2

He must be on the wind up, surely can't be this much if an idiot!

Very good mastermind.

Get your own house in order next time you're having a pop at your country cousins.

Next time you're giving English language lessons, I think i'll convey my apologies. :)

Very good mastermind.

Get your own house in order next time you're having a pop at your inbred country cousins who are a tiny team compared to Ayr United.

Next time you're giving English language lessons, I think i'll convey my apologies. :)

Fixed ;)

Many thanks. My oversight on the necessary detail was regrettable. Glad you're on the ball :P

As always. Good luck for the season though.........you'll need it without baller and all round good guy, Craig Malcolm leading the line

Very good mastermind.

Get your own house in order next time you're having a pop at your country cousins.

Haha, large difference between auto correct on the phone and proper sentence structure, however, thanks for your input.

Cute. Pretending you don't want/need him because they big boys from up the road stole him

i hope your not reffering 2 malky who wee dont need him he is just a player they come and go he is no different. davy graham was ten times beter tommy slone theres just a few so get over it coz wee have come on the toon

Archived