Stranraer close-season thread

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of all the part-time teams in Scotland we have the biggest fan base and best history so therefore are the biggest part-time team in Scotland. Deal with it

You may have the largest fan base (for the moment), but you in no way have the best history.

Stop talking pish.

Ever won the Challange Cup?

You may have the largest fan base (for the moment), but you in no way have the best history.

Stop talking pish.

Ever won the Challange Cup?

Whats that? Oh it's the shitty cup that nobody really cares about as it's just practice games!!!

We have never player in division 3 your "diddy" mob belong there. Unlucky

So just to recap and make it clear to everyone your club have never won a nationally competitive cup.

Ever.

Hardly the best history of a part time team in Scotland.

Really rated Martin Grehan, great to have him back !!

Have to say I have my doubts about him.

A striker who doesn't score very many goals is not really what we need. We had two of them last season.

He does hold the ball up well and links up play as well so I can see where Ginge is coming from.

Glad to see Grahan back, think he is a pretty decent striker and he played a fair bit in Alloa's promotion winnin team. Add him to the potential of Longworth and the apparently frustrating skill of McKenna (according to a Bino mate of mine).

As for Ayr having the best history of any part time team, surely Dumbarton can lay claim to that one? And the amateurs of Queen's Park are a long way ahead of Ayr.

Have u guys Signed Kevin Nicoll ??!

Would love to but, according to our former captains father our current manager was the reason Kevin left the first time. Steve Aitken has denied it in the local paper but, I feel there must be something in it.

Would be a great signing.

Out of all the part-time teams in Scotland we have the biggest fan base and best history so therefore are the biggest part-time team in Scotland. Deal with it

Stranraer was playing football long before AYR so how can yous have more history,deal way it. :thumsup2

How many national trophies have you won again??? :whistle

Stranraer was playing football long before AYR so how can yous have more history,deal way it. :thumsup2

Tell that to Craig Malcolm :thumsup2

How many national trophies have you won again??? :whistle

Well done on narrowly avoiding relegation to the 3rd division, what a fantastic achievement for East Fife Football Club. Strugglin

Well done on narrowly avoiding relegation to the 3rd division, what a fantastic achievement for East Fife Football Club. Strugglin

Thanks very much, belated congratulations on your relegation and subsequent lower end of the table mediocrity last season!!!

How many National trophies have you won again???

Archived