Skint

orlandoblue

Too fucking much :P

They rip the piss out of us, if you don't see it you're blinkered. They get free housing, free health care, they get all the benefits that they wish whilst contributing f**k all to our society.

Do you think we would get the same if we moved to their 3rd world Countries?

I think you should take your views elsewhere if that is how you feel,In fact I insist on it.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They rip the piss out of us, if you don't see it you're blinkered. They get free housing, free health care, they get all the benefits that they wish whilst contributing f**k all to our society.

I think the term 3rd world answers your question

I had no idea Poland was a 3rd world country

Wow.

How much do immigrants 'get for living in Britain'? ^_^

You my sir are a total fucking moran.

Skint as a programme is a terrible concept. Yes there are people that take the piss out of the welfare. Problem is the programme acts as further anger w**k fodder for the daily mail reading type who generalise that all that claim benefits are scum. Channel 4 put out some of the best programming but also tend to put out absolute freak show shit like Skint.

You my sir are a total fucking moran.

Skint as a programme is a terrible concept. Yes there are people that take the piss out of the welfare. Problem is the programme acts as further anger w**k fodder for the daily mail reading type who generalise that all that claim benefits are scum. Channel 4 put out some of the best programming but also tend to put out absolute freak show shit like Skint.

Absolutely spot on.

I think the concept of the show is quite good, but they seem to only be showing those on benefits who are taking the piss. It would be good to see the other side of the coin, those who are claiming benefits, but are actually trying to find a job.

Couldn't believe the amount of money that 21 year old was receiving each month, absolutely mental. She'll also be entitled to a f**k load of milk vouchers, so I'm not sure why she was complaining at having no money to pay for this.

I just find the whole thing incredibly sad. So far, apart from the 16 year old girl living in the dosshouse, there seems to be no motivation to do better for themselves, they seem happy enough to do nothing with their lives.

Absolutely spot on.

I think the concept of the show is quite good, but they seem to only be showing those on benefits who are taking the piss. It would be good to see the other side of the coin, those who are claiming benefits, but are actually trying to find a job.

Couldn't believe the amount of money that 21 year old was receiving each month, absolutely mental. She'll also be entitled to a f**k load of milk vouchers, so I'm not sure why she was complaining at having no money to pay for this.

I just find the whole thing incredibly sad. So far, apart from the 16 year old girl living in the dosshouse, there seems to be no motivation to do better for themselves, they seem happy enough to do nothing with their lives.

Imagine they were all motivated and thoroughly pissed off doing nowt, I think the riots provided a wee insight into what might happen.

They should stop paying any form of benefit towards any child after the second. It's an utter disgrace in this country, that degenerates can breed like reptiles, and receive all manner of state handout.

They should stop paying any form of benefit towards any child after the second. It's an utter disgrace in this country, that degenerates can breed like reptiles, and receive all manner of state handout.

and why should the child suffer? I agree it is a disgrace, but we won't help the situation with an increase in child poverty

The guy with seven kids didn't seem that bad a guy, to be honest. Looking at it froma Daily Mail, frothing perspective, he's worked for 20+ years so has paid his way. He didn't seem a bone idle ersehile either.

I felt sorry for that 16 year old, although it was right that social services didn't give her her kid back. That shared house was just awful, how long until the young lassie is on the crack with Skeletor? Also, did my eyes deceive me or did she feed the dog a slab of Galaxy bar at one point? :huh:

Do people on benefits lay eggs?

Kieran's a bit of a mess. I like how he said he was clean, seconds after smoking crack on camera. Now he's just washed down valium with lager and is trying to light a fag in his tent.

Probably better than being on holiday with Dean and the family.

16 people in a caravan?! I thought holidays were meant to be relaxing, that sounds like hell on earth. What's the odds they were in Skegness or Cleethorpes?

Kieran's a bit of a mess. I like how he said he was clean, seconds after smoking crack on camera. Now he's just washed down valium with lager and is trying to light a fag in his tent.

Probably better than being on holiday with Dean and the family.

The pipe was empty when he sparked up on camera, he done it to show there was nothing in it. It's still pretty obvious that he won't last long off any drugs, but he's having a go at it.

I must say, I nearly burst into tears when he sat on that park bench eating a full watermelon that he had to nick.

Archived