The East Fife Thread

The problem is Wreh's agents.They knew what the club could afford prior to his trial with the club.When the club showed an interest,his agent wanted more.

Would have thought a short-term contract might have suited all parties.

Up to Wreh and his agent.

2 hours ago, sammytroot said:

The problem is Wreh's agents.They knew what the club could afford prior to his trial with the club.When the club showed an interest,his agent wanted more.

Would have thought a short-term contract might have suited all parties.

Up to Wreh and his agent.

Crowdfund his wages , shouldn't want to much surely , been floating around ,around the 16th tier of English football most of his career , I'll chuck £2 in a week 🤣🤣

How many shots hit the target after the goalie was red carded,not one.What was the defender doing when we lost the first goal .The midfield created nothing bar the penalty incident. Maybe been spoiled watching the euros.

I’ve never been as disappointed after just 1 game in to the new season. It’s  all starting to look all too familiar. Absolutely no chance that this squad can compete consistently this season. Most of us knew what was needed to replace the players that left and what do we get? 
Young doesn’t fill me with confidence and tonight’s performance was frankly disgusting and embarrassing.