The East Fife Thread

21 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

When was the last time we signed 3 in a day 😳😳😳

I’m sure Kyle Wilkie, Certain Graeme McGregor and Pat signed and revealed at bayview in the same day and the same news pop up I could be wrong.

Our tradition of carboom style announcements not to sign one but a couple is great to the ears and eyes amongst east fife fans 😂

Wondering if anyone more technically minded than me could tell me if it's possible to get EFTV to work on my big TV (Samsung) whenever i try and access EFTV i just get an error message or the game plays for a second or two then stops. 

Failing that i'll probably have to watch the games on my laptop again. 

Edited by Rbon

Good to get some signings in and an actual left back is welcome. What’s the story with the Lowland League? Are they back playing too or are clubs trying to free up wages. Just seems a bit strange to be taking players on loan from 2 leagues below, loan deals usually work the other way around.

Wondering if anyone more technically minded than me could tell me if it's possible to get EFTV to work on my big TV (Samsung) whenever i try and access EFTV i just get an error message or the game plays for a second or two then stops. 
Failing that i'll probably have to watch the games on my laptop again. 

Not all TVs are supported by our host player. The easiest option would be to use a HDMI to connect your laptop to your TV. You would still need to log-in/navigate on your laptop but your TV should mirror your laptop screen.

11 hours ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

Good to get some signings in and an actual left back is welcome. What’s the story with the Lowland League? Are they back playing too or are clubs trying to free up wages. Just seems a bit strange to be taking players on loan from 2 leagues below, loan deals usually work the other way around.

Don’t think Tier 5 and below are due back to be playing any time soon. I imagine it’s a mix of wanting the players either off their books or for the player to be at least playing some sort of football.

Also imagine that some players will be seeing this as a chance to show there good enough to make it up and a step or two. 

Edited by Rbon