The East Fife Thread

Minute's silence for supporter Dunc Fraser and Diego Maradona ahead of today's game. 
Way to go Dunc. 
I want to pop my clogs in the same week as Pele. 
Personally I'd rather die the same week as Marcus Rashford, for purely selfish reasons. How old is Pele? [emoji1]

more like it. first clean sheet of the season aswell....😍 

onto next week, but let’s keep calm two wins in a short season we need keep delivering (PS can’t wait to see KK bring out the train pictures!) but right now great weekend.

Stay safe and Thank You....😁
michael ealy instant reaction right there GIF

For some reason my Great Grandad’s top hat [emoji145] has come into my possession and looking inside its box I noticed that the hat had been lined with newspaper, it just happened to have a report in it about East Fife’s latest signing!!!IMG_1607194623.123953.jpgIMG_2654.jpg

41 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

For some reason my Great Grandad’s top hat emoji145.png has come into my possession and looking inside its box I noticed that the hat had been lined with newspaper, it just happened to have a report in it about East Fife’s latest signing!!!IMG_1607194623.123953.jpgIMG_2654.jpg

Scored in the League Cup quarter final win v Morton in 1954

2 hours ago, King Kebab said:

For some reason my Great Grandad’s top hat emoji145.png has come into my possession and looking inside its box I noticed that the hat had been lined with newspaper, it just happened to have a report in it about East Fife’s latest signing!!!IMG_1607194623.123953.jpgIMG_2654.jpg

Liked the wee insert about the bad weather in Arran and Hearts dominating the Orange team in South Africa. Who would have thought Water Polo was a summer sport! 

12 minutes ago, fatdoug1938 said:

Very very good. Striking up a great partnership with Ryan Wallace and creating plenty of chances for each other. Very impressive so far

8CA8E8EA-DEAD-4F1E-881C-7975F578681F.gif

On 05/12/2020 at 12:18, Forest_Fifer said:

Personally I'd rather die the same week as Marcus Rashford, for purely selfish reasons. How old is Pele? emoji1.png

About 80 and struggling to even walk...

On 05/12/2020 at 12:06, Angusfifer said:

Minute's silence for supporter Dunc Fraser and Diego Maradona ahead of today's game. 

Way to go Dunc. 

I want to pop my clogs in the same week as Pele. 

Careful what you wish for. 

Jack The Tank makes the SPFL Team of the week!!!
IMG_1607446944.048545.jpg
Well deserved and probably more mentions to come!!!

Don’t tell Livingston!!!

Our woes on the road continue after last week most of a black and gold persuasion thought we had turned a corner. However after another abject performance today it’s another huge step backwards. Six competitive away games so far this season and 6 straight reversals. Very dissapointing to not take anything from a game where the opposition have played for last 25 minutes with 10 men. It’s all getting pretty predictable. Take nothing for granted next week Forfar turned Peterhead over at Balmoor where as today we got what we deserved.an all to common and predictable away defeat.