Thought we were outstanding going forward last night and again really poor defensively.

If we could sort our defence( we have said that for a while) we could definitely make the play- offs with our attacking threat. We could easily of got a draw against a very good - premiership quality team.

Hopefully we take confidence from this performance and go on one of our successful runs( if the defence doesn’t give away too many gifts).

This ^

The players deserve a lot of credit for battling back into the game and didn’t let their heads drop after a disastrous start.

After the Thistle’ game in a week, our fixtures are looking very favourable on paper so I can see us move up the league with 88 minute performances like yesterday.

"We could easily of got a draw against a very good - Premier ship quality team".I thought they (Hearts) were not very good and we should have beaten them. We are not going to do anything until that defence is sorted out. When the ball is  crossed over it looks like panic stations. Thought Ryan Wallace had a great game. 

FYI the stream for tomorrows game will be offered for free. I guess both clubs realise it's just a glorified friendly but credit to both sides for agreeing to it. Although if it's still being done through Pixellot some may argue free is still too much.

12 minutes ago, RiG said:

FYI the stream for tomorrows game will be offered for free. I guess both clubs realise it's just a glorified friendly but credit to both sides for agreeing to it. Although if it's still being done through Pixellot some may argue free is still too much.

That’s a nice gesture, well done to whoever made that decision!!!

Also shows up Livi who are still charging £15 for their “dead rubber” against Airdrie!!!

Word of warning, the Pixellot camera has been largely dreadful for us this season. We've missed three goals already (one for Ayr, one for Arbroath and part of one for ICT) and I'm sure you've heard about the bald linesman fiasco. Hopefully there have been some fixes or we might be trying a new camera setup. Also, the SPFL website used to access the game is pretty rotten as well so give yourself a bit of time to get setup on Saturday :)

Great gesture but unfortunately both clubs will lose money at a time when each and every pound is a prisoner.

How about buying a half-time ticket to help partially fund the East Fife's loss.

Go to www.eastfifeshop.com for details.

Daniel Church my friends. Talk to me.

Disappointing, I think sums him up!!!  

There’s a player there somewhere, we just didn’t see it when he was with us!!!  

Will be eternally remembered for costing us 2 points at Starks Park last Season when he actually ducked out of the way of a speculative cross into our box and the resultant free header gifting them an undeserved draw!!!

Better going forward than actually defending, which is half of what a LB should be bringing to the party!!!

Wish the guy well, but really there was no tears shed when his time with us came to an end!!!

Disappointing, I think sums him up!!!  There’s a player there somewhere, we just didn’t see it when he was with us!!!  
Will be eternally remembered for costing us 2 points at Starks Park last Season when he actually ducked out of the way of a speculative cross into our box and the resultant free header gifting them an undeserved draw!!!
Better going forward than actually defending, which is half of what a LB should be bringing to the party!!!
Wish the guy well, but really there was no tears shed when his time with us came to an end!!!

'Slumps into chair'

Unlucky Hamilton, hopefully doesn't effect the boys confidence that penalty miss he's been brilliant the first few weeks of the season for us.

Edited by Rbon

Two games where a one goal wins. Should of got two draws tbf but onto the league games we’ve done great and hopefully Hamilton doesn’t dwell on his penalty miss to much. We’ve been unlucky both games while be the better team in both.

Young Josh being farmed out on loan, good idea beef him up and get some game time!!!IMG_1605959037.805759.jpg

5 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Young Josh being farmed out on loan, good idea beef him up and get some game time!!!IMG_1605959037.805759.jpg

Also Nathan Laird and Jordan McKenzie out on similar loans to Burntisland Shipyards from the under 20s.

0B474036-6739-492D-902E-D7CD061DD3E9.png