The East Fife Thread

1 hour ago, ewan_fife said:

I’ve paid my subscription fee but can’t seem to log on now

Got it working now, was in junk email. Cmon the fife!!

Loving a computer that sticks anything related to Raith Rovers in the bin by default

4 hours ago, EFFC1938 said:

Anyone else having problems subscribing to Raith TV this morning? I've tried on phone and laptop but no such joy!

The log in page doesn't work for me. Try clicking on the home page and that worked or requesting a password change and following the link. Only way I could log on.

51 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Swanson hurt?

He did come off against Cowden but didn't look injured. No word if he's picked up a knock or not. I imagine he's either picked up a knock or it's something covid related. I'd expect him to at least be on the bench otherwise.

Well played EF. Pretty well matched game, although if our crossing had been better, I think the chances would have been pretty even. Bodes well for your League One prospects! (That plus referee Lowe will be mainly in the Championship and above...😉)

Thanks Gordon, and good job keeping it clean👍🏼. Newton looks a solid find for you, the defending was shambles for his goal, but it was a nicely taken opportunity! You lot should be in with a good shout for the playoffs, we’re gonna have some issues with the backline.

Highlight, highlights, if you want to see them: https://www.raithrovers.net/raithtv?vid=1299

Both open play goals were a result of shocking defending, but that penalty call was pretty soft. Both sides showed the lay-off in their poor finishing, but you seemed better the first half with a game under your belt.

I know players are still trying to get up to speed but we really did gift that game to Raith yesterday. 2 crazy moments of simple defending. Why the missed flying overhead kick when all that was needed was a simple head to safety. As for the penalty the minute you lift your hand you give the ref a decision to make the boy was going no where. Raith were there for the taking and without gifting them that penalty they looked way short of a cutting edge to trouble us. All the players put in a shift and just dissapointing to be the architect of your own downfall. Cove Rangers getting glowing reviews for their performance against Hibs yesterday, looks like a tough opening game on Saturday.

Taco is obviously not going to be in the starting line-up for us right away this season and having been injured for over a year now he’s not had a lot of game time, hopefully he plays every game available to him during his time at Bo’ness and comes back to us full of confidence, fully match fit and raring to go!!!

Good luck to the lad, he’s a cracking wee player and it’s been an absolute sin what’s happened to him, hopefully that’s him over it now and he goes on to be the player that we all know he is/can be!!!

Scored in a 4-0 win tonight for the B.U.’s and impressed everybody present, will surely score about another 12 before returning and cementing himself in the starting 11!!!👍🏻👍🏻