The East Fife Thread

I wouldn’t loose sleep over this, I said it before and I’ll say it again I’m confident that the squad in place is good enough, have faith with and canny grudge someone of wanting to sign for a ft club, if he wants it then let him go no point if he’s no wanting to resign for the Fife where he desperate want to go but look at Fash when he joined Falkirk then Inverness he dropped low as Kelty so that’s just life, but we as supporters of East Fife we see players come and go still support the team no matter what....so no love lost there!! Just how things go eh?

now with AD away we can get back and sign in a left back and bring in one or two? Focus on new players arriving...thank god all the news is put to bed!

Edited by Cambuslang Fifer

5 minutes ago, Morrisey222 said:

Just out of interest how many players were furlonged  - hopefully that saved us fortune so we can go on spending spree!

Good to see Methill's letting the town idiot use the libraries computer again. Mcnulty will be a belter of a signing for you lot.

1 minute ago, FFC 1876 said:

Good to see Methill's letting the town idiot use the libraries computer again. Mcnulty will be a belter of a signing for you lot.

He wouldn't cost too much as Hibs have got Nesbit now. I think we can pull this off and really push for top 3 this season (I actually heard this rumour a while back probably shouldn't say on here)

11 minutes ago, Morrisey222 said:

Just out of interest how many players were furlonged  - hopefully that saved us fortune so we can go on spending spree!

All staff furloughed as per Jim's statement.

Going FT can be great for folk and some like Duggan aren't up to it.

I think one thing that can be said is if Anton puts himself to it he will do well. As far as I know money wasn't his biggest pull so staying in our league but in a full time setting is great for him

11 minutes ago, Morrisey222 said:

All staff furloughed as per Jim's statement.

Going FT can be great for folk and some like Duggan aren't up to it.

I think one thing that can be said is if Anton puts himself to it he will do well. As far as I know money wasn't his biggest pull so staying in our league but in a full time setting is great for him

4 minutes ago, Morrisey222 said:

He wouldn't cost too much as Hibs have got Nesbit now. I think we can pull this off and really push for top 3 this season (I actually heard this rumour a while back probably shouldn't say on here)

Hes a Scottish international on thousands a week but will fancy coming to East Fife while the blow the budget and pay £300pw...

1 minute ago, sirscottyoung said:

Hes a Scottish international on thousands a week but will fancy coming to East Fife while the blow the budget and pay £300pw...

ex Scottish International and hes been linked with QoS so every chance we get a chance to get him

Just now, Gordon EF said:

This is the worst East Fife related wind up since the club unveiled a marquee summer signing that turned out to be a lawn mower in the Lee Murray days.

That was before Lee, give him his due his signings were at least players. All 54 of them hahaha

Bye bye to the Antman. Seems like a good move for yourself & Falkirk. At least now we can move on. 

Where we could possibly have put a package together, that, along with his main job, would've matched Falkirks financially, but the guy was after full time football. 

7 minutes ago, Life on Marrs? said:

Bye bye to the Antman. Seems like a good move for yourself & Falkirk. At least now we can move on. 

Where we could possibly have put a package together, that, along with his main job, would've matched Falkirks financially, but the guy was after full time football. 

This is what I’m saying what’s the actual differents between full time and part time? I work part time job and get paid the same as most full time so why can’t he

This is what I’m saying what’s the actual differents between full time and part time? I work part time job and get paid the same as most full time so why can’t he

That’s plenty. The pre-season ‘banter’ has started I see. Awful.

57 minutes ago, Morrisey222 said:

full-time
/ˈfo͝ol ˈˌtīm/
adjective
  1. occupying or using the whole of someone's available working time, typically 40 hours in a week.
    "a full-time job"

part-time

adjective · adverb
  1. for only part of the usual working day or week.
    "part-time jobs"

OK,  now we have the simple bit out of the way, let’s look at it.

1) A full-time player devotes his time to fitness, skill enhancement, training, study of opponents and such.

2) A part-time player spends what time he can on these ventures, but generally holds a primary job that occupies between 20 and 40 hours a week.

3) Not all jobs are conducive to football play, or offer sufficient compensation when added to part-time wages.

Please elucidate us with regards to your occupation with such remunerative compensation. Perhaps you should have offered your job to AD?