1 minute ago, Beachbum said:

The bank manager.

I thought he was on strike due to been furlong to covid19 been about, thanks 😂

Surely a move to Airdrie would be a sideway/backward step for Dunsy

Be better staying where he is for one more season specially with what's going on. Same applies to Dowds as there are no guarentees they will get a better deal elsewhere

Be better staying where he is for one more season specially with what's going on. Same applies to Dowds as there are no guarentees they will get a better deal elsewhere

Sidewards maybe . Backwards ?

Anyway, can’t see any truth in this we have Kyle MacDonald signed up for next year who’s only 19 and done well at RB. Looks like a recycled story from when we were in for him before. Maybe it’s full time he’s after...

Dunfermline saying they can’t offer new contracts to any of the out of contract players. Given the rumour is Dowds is being looked at by them could that mean they aren’t in a position to actually offer him a contract?

Dunfermline saying they can’t offer new contracts to any of the out of contract players. Given the rumour is Dowds is being looked at by them could that mean they aren’t in a position to actually offer him a contract?
I hope so, would mean the only contract on the table would be ours. (We have surely given him one)

I'd doubt the only contract available to Anton is ours. But great to see those lads sign on, especially Brett. Losing Anton and Dunsy would be shite but baring in mind two years ago we were used to complete squad revamps.

Said yesterday on a Lanarkshire radio show we had 14 signed players and wants to be a full time manager but hasn’t yet applied for the St Johnson’s job.

Tried to complete the survey twice but couldn't get past question re program buying????????

Dunsy has been a great signing for us and hopefully he recognises that East Fife have been good for him. No issues with him going full time. Airdrie will offer him reasonable money and full time football but it could be a big gamble in this present climate and the uncertainty of the coming months. If he has a decent job away from football he may be better staying part time for another year knowing it is an additional income. If staying part time where better to play than at East Fife where he is a fans favourite and with a great group of players. Fingers crossed he stays. Anton may be in the same boat. Is he still at Uni or got a decent job ? Could be a gamble going full time this year with all the uncertainty unless it was a top half Premier club. I’m sure the club will want to keep both players so fingers crossed. I’d love to see Craig Watson re-sign too as I feel he gives us options, always gives 100% and never lets us down. I fear that he may feel that he won’t be a starter and will prefer to move elsewhere to get that. Hopefully he is offered a contract and also stays.
I would imagine Lewis Baker and Lewis Hunter won’t be offered contracts as neither of them looked as though they could add anything to the squad.
If we can keep the three players mentioned above, I think we’d only need another two or three additions to complete a strong squad. Hopefully we get the chance to get back to supporting the Fife asap. Mon the Fife!

Just ask Dunsy "where are Jonathan Page and Kyle Wilkie now after leaving the Fife and going to Airdrie"

Dunsy has been a great signing for us and hopefully he recognises that East Fife have been good for him. No issues with him going full time. Airdrie will offer him reasonable money and full time football but it could be a big gamble in this present climate and the uncertainty of the coming months. If he has a decent job away from football he may be better staying part time for another year knowing it is an additional income. If staying part time where better to play than at East Fife where he is a fans favourite and with a great group of players. Fingers crossed he stays. Anton may be in the same boat. Is he still at Uni or got a decent job ? Could be a gamble going full time this year with all the uncertainty unless it was a top half Premier club. I’m sure the club will want to keep both players so fingers crossed. I’d love to see Craig Watson re-sign too as I feel he gives us options, always gives 100% and never lets us down. I fear that he may feel that he won’t be a starter and will prefer to move elsewhere to get that. Hopefully he is offered a contract and also stays.
I would imagine Lewis Baker and Lewis Hunter won’t be offered contracts as neither of them looked as though they could add anything to the squad.
If we can keep the three players mentioned above, I think we’d only need another two or three additions to complete a strong squad. Hopefully we get the chance to get back to supporting the Fife asap. Mon the Fife!

Totally agree- if you wish to remain P/T no better place than EF. A great bunch of players on the cusp of something- just need that extra ingredient...if anyone gets F/T opportunity and want to follow their dream then no problem. Just hope in this environment they are careful of their choice

I think Dunsmore has never hidden his desire to return full-time, every season he's been reluctant to put pen to paper. He's the one player I dont think we could replace. Lets hope he's only keeping his options open & eventually signs on again. In this current climate, I'm sure it'd be better for Dowds to stay. I'm not sure he's ready for a step up just yet, he seemed to tail off, after the new year. A full season of banging them in should get him more noticed!

Excellent work by the club in getting Brett, Kev & Davo back. Lets hope our strategy pays off!  

20 hours ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

I thought he was on strike due to been furlong to covid19 been about, thanks 😂

Good point, well made.

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Good point, well made.

Enjoyed this.

Anyway, survey is a great idea from the club. Hope there's a good uptake as tend to sit here screaming about things I want from the club so that's probably the best way to do it. Only thing I can't really vent about is the club ownership situation but I appreciate it's not something the board can resolve cheaply, quickly or easily. 

Tried to complete the survey twice but couldn't get past question re program buying????????

Tried also- couldn’t complete- try tomorrow

It appears to open up at the bottom of the next page, which is blank, when new page opens, scroll to the top!!!

I think Dunsmore has never hidden his desire to return full-time, every season he's been reluctant to put pen to paper. He's the one player I dont think we could replace. Lets hope he's only keeping his options open & eventually signs on again. In this current climate, I'm sure it'd be better for Dowds to stay. I'm not sure he's ready for a step up just yet, he seemed to tail off, after the new year. A full season of banging them in should get him more noticed!
Excellent work by the club in getting Brett, Kev & Davo back. Lets hope our strategy pays off!  

Agreed, Dunsy always leaves his options open to the last minute, he’s done this every year he’s been with us holding out for a FT offer, which if it comes fair fucks to him but I would be disappointed if he went part-time elsewhere!!!
Dowds’ situation is a bit of a weird one, from what I understand he’s in a bit of a Rory McAllister situation, he’s on such a whack in his current job he would be taking a massive paycut to go FT, outwith the top Clubs in the country, who he isn’t going to be signing for at the moment. It’s the PT Clubs with a bit of dosh or with a generous sugar-daddy we have to be watching out for!!!