This is why we love this club the way we conduct ourselves and the way we put out statements are drawer

Glad to see it was indeed us that was 1 of the 3 to vote no with i'm assuming the other 2 being Falkirk and Stranraer

Well done, the Club can hold it’s head high after taking the morally correct choice, a lot of Club’s Boards need to take a good long look at themselves, trying to profiteer out of this situation is reprehensible!!!

Very glad the club took this stance, and also very glad they communicated it like this to the fans. 

Thank you for your backing in the corrupt vote .You have a wonderful club thanks🇧🇪

Excellent statement from East Fife- I know you guys have a fundraising page - do you have a quick link so I can donate and will put on the jags forum

So proud of my club following statement from Chairman Jim Stevenson today. Well done the board.

3 hours ago, monthefife said:

Excellent statement. Proud of our club standing up for the right thing.

Birthday caird pish. You voted no cause you are prime time playoff contenders and no amount of cheese dick statements will convince anyone otherwise. 

Pass me the sick bucket.

Please note that the fundraising page has been set up my 2 lady fans. The club has , as yet, NOT asked for funds.

YOU have two lady fans???

Also noticed this on the fundraising page...
IMG_1522.jpg
Always did have a soft spot for us, played as a trialist for us once didn’t he???

24 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Birthday caird pish. You voted no cause you are prime time playoff contenders and no amount of cheese dick statements will convince anyone otherwise. 

Pass me the sick bucket.

I'm sure the thought of losing 2 home games to Raith may also have crossed their mind.

12 hours ago, Stevo Fife said:

Davies Clark owned the Jubilee Hotel in Lochgelly which he bought from my grandad. Remember it well.

All these little nuggets of info help.  👍

Did he pass the ball back from the opposition half to his own keeper time after time even in amateur games 😄

1 hour ago, sammytroot said:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/supportthemightyfife?utm_medium=email&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_email%2B5806-thank-you-ask-share

Please note that the fundraising page has been set up my 2 lady fans. The club has , as yet, NOT asked for funds.

Thanks I’ve sent a donation and also shared it on Partick Thistle forum.

all the best to East Fife FC during these very turbulent times

Hats off to East Fife for their principled stance! I don't believe any side should be relegated and firmly believe that restructuring is the only fair way to proceed. Having said that, I also understand clubs might have voted for the proposal just to have funds released. 

Your new shirt looks great, by the way.799637795_EastFifeTartanStrip1.jpg.b5af52043a513428674022cf2bba8177.jpg

I think it's marvellous that your club allowed you to vote on it. 

Best wishes for the future.

Quarter Final No. 1

On 12/04/2020 at 17:44, East Fife is best said:

This is why we love this club the way we conduct ourselves and the way we put out statements are drawer

Glad to see it was indeed us that was 1 of the 3 to vote no with i'm assuming the other 2 being Falkirk and Stranraer

I would have thought so. Edinburgh City have just said they voted against it, along with us and Stranraer. That must mean Falkirk voted for it?? 

I still can't believe you can promote/relegate anyone on an uncompleted season. Sporting integrity etc. 

Null and void is the only option I see as right, but award prize money on current placings. 

Airdrie voted for also?