The East Fife Thread

IMG_1074.thumb.jpg.f280e4e089de43ece110b5d5d6a1b501.jpg

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You know he still loves us!!!

No wonder we nearly got Berra!!!

[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

1 hour ago, the_bully_wee said:

That's what a £10k loan fee will do for you emoji386.png

Could be worse , they could be paying a part time player £52,000 a year for the next 3 years, better hope DW keeps you up.

Looks like a good signing and brings a bit of freshness to the squad. I feel that we can still do with another creative central midfielder though.

Welcome aboard.

The manager clearly likes wingers- we now have Another addition to Denholm and Watt who can play on the wing!( think the latter might feel badly dealt with as was playing well before being dropped)

For me- really need to bolster our midfield with a strong defensive midfielder- that is the priority....

The manager has his faults/weeknesses, but for me player recruitment is not one of them. Morrison certainly looks like a cracking addition  on paper, can't say I'd heard of him before today. Agree Watt must feel aggrieved though, I like him & he'd become a regular in the side up until around Christmas. 

That was an absolute masterclass from us today minus a silly bit of defending and some horrific refereeing.
The spells of passing were a joy and Morrison looks fucking incredible.

If our forwards were to actually chip in with some of our attempts on goal now and again I would completely agree, but that could all change soon with the introduction of our Jambo, Morrison looked fantastic once he got a hold of the ball and really should be an absolute stand out at this level for the rest of the season, somebody is going to be getting dropped as we can’t be wasting a player like that on the bench!!!