Any news on Wallace, missing him big time

Agreed missing Wallace and Dunlop big time.

Had the courage to watch the goals horror highlights twice yesterday!( first time had my eyes shut most of the time!).Cant add anything to what has been said before.

By hook or by crook we need a win tonight. The players will be hurting as much as the fans- we need to get behind the team and just get a win !

Wallace seems to have been out for a lot longer than first anticipated, hopefully he'll be on the bench at least tonight. Brett needs a chance being back in the side, Hart looked poor on Saturday from the highlights especially coming for the cross for their winner. Hopefully Darren sees sense and gives him an opportunity. 

That save at the end. Wow

IMG_0834.jpg

That save at the end. Wow

Heart in mouth stuff and Brett fully justifying his starting place. Think Duggan needs another 3/4 games to get to the pace again. Really hope Wallace is back soon and when Kev gets back in Jan we should have good options up front. I don’t think East Fife played Clyde well last night the amount of high balls to the strikers that were not won because Clyde team are all 7 foot 6 was silly. Did not see any change of direction from DY or the players did not listen if he did want to change it. Also seen too many players lose the ball and not bust a gut to win it back, for me a draw was fair but that game should have been won last night and goes down as missed oppertunity

I see AFTN is now officially confirmed to be returning!

Hope some of the original “Classic“ Threads have been kept!!!

“Levenmouth Memories”

”The Racist From Down South”

“Steve Hyslop - c**t (yes or no)”

Hi all

Ahead of Saturday’s match, I’ve made a podcast with East Fife fan Donald Walker.

Apple Podcasts link below and also on Spotify, Stitcher, Deezer or Smart Speakers under OTL Podcast

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/otl-podcast/id1458037240#episodeGuid=tag%3Asoundcloud%2C2010%3Atracks%2F719472892

6 hours ago, CapitalDiamond said:

Hi all

Ahead of Saturday’s match, I’ve made a podcast with East Fife fan Donald Walker.

Apple Podcasts link below and also on Spotify, Stitcher, Deezer or Smart Speakers under OTL Podcast

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/otl-podcast/id1458037240#episodeGuid=tag%3Asoundcloud%2C2010%3Atracks%2F719472892

Good stuff! Donald is a top EF fan. Loved his description of falling in love with the club from an early age, with all the sounds, sights and smells of life at old Bayview, including trying to avoid getting a kicking as a vulnerable youngster on the terracing. I can relate strongly to it all...

And now the Forwards...

Whatever happened to Kurtis Byrne, always thought he was decent???

Your choice mate but McManus had to be in ther for me,had 4 spells wi the Fife and his best was wen we won the league in 2008 and few years after,Buchanan was only ther 1 season 

2008 is a different decade?

Your choice mate but McManus had to be in ther for me,had 4 spells wi the Fife and his best was wen we won the league in 2008 and few years after,Buchanan was only ther 1 season 

Amazing from Davidson, travelling from Inverness to play in that midweek game, in terrible conditions before going back up the road. Just shows the commitment of some of these guys at this level, certainly not doing it for the money, and gives a steady 7/8 every week.

Edited by Life on Marrs?