Any chance of someone reiterating the managers fund stuff again? Needs to be spoken up a bit more to try and get more contributions. Raith recently posting about theres (280 people at an average of £15 a month). I know we're not likely to get near that but the more updates the better!

Any chance of someone reiterating the managers fund stuff again? Needs to be spoken up a bit more to try and get more contributions. Raith recently posting about theres (280 people at an average of £15 a month). I know we're not likely to get near that but the more updates the better!
As requested

https://eastfifefc.info/latest-news/676-donations-to-the-manager-s-fund

The more the merrier especially with the January transfer window coming so we can tie down some of our standouts

As requested

https://eastfifefc.info/latest-news/676-donations-to-the-manager-s-fund

The more the merrier especially with the January transfer window coming so we can tie down some of our standouts
I was meaning more for the club to be posting about it more often on social media. One post in however many months isn't enough for me, you see those along the road constantly updating and encouraging new sign ups. We should be doing the same.

Get your half season tickets for you and your family for Christmas. No reason why we cant have everyone giving their kids one for Christmas when they are only £20...IMG_20191120_192305.jpeg

On 19/11/2019 at 16:04, Big Fifer said:

That's impressive numbers for Raith, is that cash purely for the manager to spend in january?

3 minutes ago, champions said:

That's impressive numbers for Raith, is that cash purely for the manager to spend in january?

It is split between first team budget and for the youth players

1 minute ago, Offshore Rover said:

It is split between first team budget and for the youth players

Cheers. Is that in addition to the budget provided by the club, or does the club reduce the budget knowing this cash is forthcoming?

Just now, champions said:

Cheers. Is that in addition to the budget provided by the club, or does the club reduce the budget knowing this cash is forthcoming?

Its an addition. I am presuming they will keep some back for the January window but not 100% on that 

Shocking stuff today. That was a strong side we had out their but the players let the club down big time. Surely Brett has to get back in goal

All I can say is we deserve the pelters that are coming our way! What a terrible result, no doubt about it! Well done Glasgow BSC and good luck in the next round. Brutal

All I can say is we deserve the pelters that are coming our way! What a terrible result, no doubt about it! Well done Glasgow BSC and good luck in the next round. Brutal

Couldn’t agree more- the better team won.

Worst performance of the season- didn’t see that coming at all.Even as badly as playing should never lose from a 3-1 lead in the second half at home- defensively we were particularly awful( actually all over the park bad). But well played BSC- bet they get one of the old firm away in the next round!

Oh Lord. I am not going to even dig at you right now because the humiliation  you must feel is something we could never understand.

I hope it doesn't spoil your Christmas..