So still undefeated. Church not good enough at this level //Slattery back and all good
Thought Pat would have started today ahead of Church, he was steady enough apart from a couple of pass back errors, he's young and will learn from this.

1 hour ago, fatdoug1938 said:

So still undefeated.

Keep going, 25 more ties and you’ll be undefeated with 46 points and fifth place.

Thought Pat would have started today ahead of Church, he was steady enough apart from a couple of pass back errors, he's young and will learn from this.

Absolutely appalling defending for their goal it has to be said, Pat back in for next week please

I think Pat has been carrying an injury (niggle), but if he’s fit he needs to be starting!!!
Would a fully fit Pat have buried that chance???

3 hours ago, King Kebab said:

IMG_0628.jpg

One of these things is not like the others...

And, for Christ’s sake, fix the tie and get a real belt!

Fair to say I wont be rushing back to watch the highlights of yesterdays game, severe lack of quality from both teams throughout the 90- with the exception of Boyd's lovely little drop of the shoulder before his goal. Plenty of players I can't remember having a touch of the ball or even a tackle, thought the team would have been up for the occasion a little more! Still undefeated I suppose, so can not grumble too much.

Lets start getting them wins under our belt Fife!

SS

Church let the occasion get to him and did make a few mistakes something we have seen before and will see again when we have young loanees that's what happens. Hopefully the lad will learn from it and move on

So still undefeated. Church not good enough at this level //Slattery back and all good

Cold night at Bayview tonight watching the young guns lose 3-1 to Dundonald Bluebell in the Fife Cup with Lewis Hunter being the only first team player on show, at least he got 90 minutes in his legs.