Agree with the above, good result on Saturday again. We do need to start finishing teams off though, if we're to have as succesful a season as we look to be having, players like Agnew and Wallace need to be wrapped in cotton wool so being able to take them off in games we've already won should be the aim. Onto next week though, should be a cracker. 

Have the smoke signals not reached Fife yet that your manager is supposed to be switching to the west coast as of tomorrow.

19 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Have the smoke signals not reached Fife yet that your manager is supposed to be switching to the west coast as of tomorrow.

Ah well, King Kev and Kaiser Higgenbauer dream team it is then!!!

Aaron Dunsmore was getting rave reviews on A view from the terrace on Friday night so we’ll take him in January. Scott Agnew loves the super so we’ll take him aswell. 

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Aaron Dunsmore was getting rave reviews on A view from the terrace on Friday night so we’ll take him in January. Scott Agnew loves the super so we’ll take him aswell. 

As a kitman yes. Not good enough at our level I’m afraid.

Should have replaced the  ferry boat chicken bits with half bricks. 

He stays west coast but that's as west as he's going

9am Ayr Utd website for the announcement. Put us all out our misery. Been worse than brexit! 
Defo not Darren so no need for any of us to worry. Bring on the Rovers!!!

27 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:
39 minutes ago, Life on Marrs? said:
9am Ayr Utd website for the announcement. Put us all out our misery. Been worse than brexit! 

Defo not Darren so no need for any of us to worry. Bring on the Rovers!!!

Chris Strain seems to be the favourite. 

Just now, sirscottyoung said:
2 minutes ago, viewpark fifer said:
Chris Strain seems to be the favourite. 

What the killwinning rangers boss??

Thats what its saying,but thats maybe old news who knows ????

Clubs confirmed that DY was given permission to speak to Ayr. Only fair I suppose. Hopefully the board are continuously thinking of "who's next?" because assuming our form continues its very likely we will be in this position at some point in the not too distant future.

6 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Clubs confirmed that DY was given permission to speak to Ayr. Only fair I suppose. Hopefully the board are continuously thinking of "who's next?" because assuming our form continues its very likely we will be in this position at some point in the not too distant future.

I’ve been saying this for a while and I honestly think King Kev is getting lined up!!!

Have you noticed how he actually organised and is in charge of the pre-match Routines now and also even though he’s not been playing recently he’s still on the bench and I’m sure I heard that he’s doing his coaching licence as well at the moment!!!

Im convinced he’s serving his apprenticeship!!!