Anyone know the story with Ryan Wallace? Assume he's picked something up either last Saturday or in training? Hopefully it's not a bad one.

13 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Anyone know the story with Ryan Wallace? Assume he's picked something up either last Saturday or in training? Hopefully it's not a bad one.

Lets hope not, he was missed today and I honestly think if he had been playing we would have been coming home with all three points today and not just one!!!

Do not be downhearted, we’re still in it and we’re still unbeaten...

CA2CA549-3AF8-43C5-993A-B9DB78789AB3.jpeg

Did he not get a knee to the back at Montrose? Looked a sore one at the time!Played last week but didn’t look fit- hopefully rested so can be back next week!

Any news on Duggan and Smith?

Yep. Today was a big test and we came through it. Going to Falkirk and coming back with a point and clean sheet is a good result.

Great opportunity to end the quarter top of the league... should the Rovers slip up next weekend.

4 hours ago, Its not only a game said:

Did he not get a knee to the back at Montrose? Looked a sore one at the time!Played last week but didn’t look fit- hopefully rested so can be back next week!

Any news on Duggan and Smith?

That might explain why Wallace looked poor by his own standards last week. Does a lot of work.

Kev is awaiting an operation, unsure about Duggan.

Continuing on from last week, if you want to see the state of the referees in this league go and watch the Airdrie/Stranraer highlights. The red card for Stranraer is one of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen

Would think that would be successfully appealed, if they want to risk the £500 fee

Ultimately cost them the game in the end, got to feel for Stranraer been absolutely done out of a win

Kinda wish we had a trip to Dublin again this season

Was such a good away day and so many of us there. I had an absolute ball if I'm honest!

Maybe one day we would get a game there

1 hour ago, sirscottyoung said:

Kinda wish we had a trip to Dublin again this season emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Was such a good away day and so many of us there. I had an absolute ball if I'm honest!

Maybe one day we would get a game there emoji28.png

This ^^^^

Arrange a friendly. Any excuse to go back.

On 28/09/2019 at 18:45, viewpark fifer said:

A think soneone needs to tell they Falkirk fans why theyre in this league,they're not good enough for the championship,end of...

Exactly, they were relegated for a reason same as Raith.

hopefully our three strikers (Duggan, Kev and Waldo return) but saying that I like to see more of the two that started on Saturday so it’ll be great headache for the gaffer once all five are available again sometime soon.

Edited by Cambuslang Fifer

Here's what the legaue table would look like if the matches were stopped at half time...

image.png.534da7099d6f78e8ff1e8351b355370e.png

Edited by Gordon EF

3 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Here's what the legaue table would look like if the matches were stopped at half time...

image.png.534da7099d6f78e8ff1e8351b355370e.png

Just think how good we’re going to be when we play for 90 minutes!!!

21 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Just think how good we’re going to be when we play for 90 minutes!!!

Just think how good we'd be if matches started at half time.

Record in first half - W:2, D:3, L:3

Record in second half - W:6, D:2, L:0

Edited by Gordon EF

Hopefully we can get the strikers back as soon as possible, especially Wallace. I fear for Kev a bit, his body seems to be slowly but surely letting him down. 

Hopefully we can get the strikers back as soon as possible, especially Wallace. I fear for Kev a bit, his body seems to be slowly but surely letting him down. 

I said in amongst the nonsense of the Match Thread, but we really missed Waldo on Saturday, I would go as far as to say that I think who may have won it if he had been playing!!!
Boyd should be a like for like replacement but you can tell he is ring rusty and it may be a few weeks before we see the best of him for a full 90 minutes!!!

1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

I said in amongst the nonsense of the Match Thread, but we really missed Waldo on Saturday, I would go as far as to say that I think who may have won it if he had been playing!!!
Boyd should be a like for like replacement but you can tell he is ring rusty and it may be a few weeks before we see the best of him for a full 90 minutes!!!

I think the Falkirk game was a difficult one for Boyd to make his first start in. It's just a game where we were always going to have less of the ball in the final third and it probably suited a player who's capable of being a bit of a scrapper, which Wallace is.

If Wallace isn't fit for Saturday, home to Stranraer should be a better opportunity for Boyd so I'd be interested to see what he can do from the start. Hopefully Wallace is fit enough to make the squad at least.

I think the Falkirk game was a difficult one for Boyd to make his first start in. It's just a game where we were always going to have less of the ball in the final third and it probably suited a player who's capable of being a bit of a scrapper, which Wallace is.
If Wallace isn't fit for Saturday, home to Stranraer should be a better opportunity for Boyd so I'd be interested to see what he can do from the start. Hopefully Wallace is fit enough to make the squad at least.

Boyd did not look match fit- and did lose the ball as not the strongest of lads. But hey- takes time to get match sharpness back-just look at Higgins this year compared to last year in a similar position.Believe he will be better at home than away.

The challenge is how do you play him for 90 if both Wallace and Dowds are fit? They have both been superb. The manager does think though that Boyd is Premier league Scotland class. Makes you think how good those 2 are.

Great problems to have.