The East Fife Thread

Getting out the League Cup Group and getting a wee TV slot vs Rangers would have given us enough cash to cover Boyd's signing and still have a decent chunk of change, I'd have thought.

Still another three chunks of “Blue Pound” yet to come as well!!![emoji23]

8ACB338D-F93F-4A59-9433-B47A524D727D.jpeg.57be53d58023134668c344a8762f62a2.jpeg

ETA - Ewan, I’ve left a big blank space for you to put DY’s head in!!![emoji6]

Any update on Kyle???
It feels like they’ve been saying “he’ll be back soon” for a wee while now!!!

I spoke to Kyle Bell at the rovers game, that should have been his comeback game but he has done his knee and he reckons he will be out for another 3 months

4 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

Billy Big times. Your crowds are going down while ours going up.
391empty home end seats. How many empty seats at starks last home game?

Whilst 700 odd is very respectable for EF, our attendances are well up on the league games towards the end of last season (excluding playoffs), we were barely hitting 1,200 then. We are a good 200 or so up on that in the home end this season so far. 

Both sides have enjoyed a good start to the season, there's not always need for point scoring. If anything it's good to see 2 Fife sides starting well and people going out to watch that. 

Edited by CALDERON

You biting sir scotty? I think the fishing rod was out. Decent home gate to be fair which is good to see, but it's not rocket science. When your team is doing well crowds go up and when they are not they go down. If falkirk hump you next week then crowd will be back to normal and a win it will maintain or increase. Fickle football fans, part time supporters, glory hunters. Call it what you will.

You biting sir scotty? I think the fishing rod was out. Decent home gate to be fair which is good to see, but it's not rocket science. When your team is doing well crowds go up and when they are not they go down. If falkirk hump you next week then crowd will be back to normal and a win it will maintain or increase. Fickle football fans, part time supporters, glory hunters. Call it what you will.
Haha was up with the wee one and took the bait and then some [emoji23][emoji23].

I really hope it's a two way fight for the title going up towards the end (which we win) . Hopefully we can both beat Falkirk in next two weeks and put some space between ourselves and them.

Both clubs would financially benefit massively for this