The East Fife Thread

Superb! Well deserved, the team has been great.
Scoring goals, creating chances and harrying teams... great to watch. Only improvement could be clean sheets, splitting hairs but that is what is needed to still be up near the top of the table come end of season!
Let's keep the momentum going on Saturday in Angus.
Mon the Fife!
SS
Yep.. though Montrose are a wee bit better than their league position would suggest.
Agree about the occasional clean sheet. Tomorrow?

29 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Good bit of business getting Agnew tied down on a contract extension.Dont know much about Dunlop

Sure you do, he was the centre half that had your front line in his pocket that wasn’t Higgy!!!

Obviously I dont know much about him or I would have said so

Your a right tedious c**t

And you’re obviously only half the man that I am, ‘cos you’re just a c**t!!![emoji23]

Tremendous organisation from the club, I thought we were sharp with our contract extensions this season. Most clubs our level are scrambling around trying to sign a dozen players in July, we're 10 months ahead of others. Playing well, top of the league, looking good off the pitch, nothing but positivity these days at bayview. 

When does big Tonks contract expire? What a find he is btw, excellent attitude and he looks like he loves playing for us! Fingers crossed we can keep hold of him.

End of this season, have to admit to being surprised he only signed a one year deal!!!

5 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

End of this season, have to admit to being surprised he only signed a one year deal!!!

I'm sure he signed initally for one year then added a one year extension early doors last season.

Would love to see him and Dunsmores stay extened in the near future.

1 hour ago, McBrian. said:

I'm sure he signed initally for one year then added a one year extension early doors last season.

Would love to see him and Dunsmores stay extened in the near future.

Yes, so he signed an additional one year deal and it runs out at the end of this season, that’s why I’m surprised he only signed that one year deal, perhaps he was offered a two year one but his agent advised against it???

We won’t know, but he needs signed up again as soon as, A’s aren’t Clubs allowed to start talking to him in January???