The East Fife Thread

51 minutes ago, TxRover said:

True enough, but why'd you lot play the ref to book us and not your lads? I would ask for an honest opinion on if you think the same type fouls were handled evenly? In the end, the ref did'na decide the game, EF's tactics and play did, but the standard of the call was diabolical.

CEC14423-2ACD-46F1-911E-0A4B430DE3FA.gif

Great win today and fully deserved.

A real team performance so it was disappointing that more than a few individuals decided early on to get on Hart’s back with some booing and ironic cheers when he took a good goal kick. Raith were pushing up quite high early on leaving him to kick into a very strong wind.  Probably the same people who would have had Higgins out the door a few weeks ago. Sad to say if not Higgins or Hart they will just target someone else.

You will know who you are so get a life and support the team.

Wait til you hear Ross Dunlop’s post match interview, such passion & praise for the fans
Gutted for Ross at their first goal but credit to him, head up, chest out and he made amends, mr consistency along with Higgy [emoji122][emoji122]

Really felt for Ross Dunlop at the first goal. Looked as though he changed his mind in terms of what he was going to do. Normally he’d knee the ball back to the keeper but think he was worried that the wind was going to be a problem. He has been a great signing, consistent and dependable.
Excellent response from the team today after that setback. A real belief in the team. Higgy was outstanding again and Ryan Wallace was brilliant.

Really felt for Ross Dunlop at the first goal. Looked as though he changed his mind in terms of what he was going to do. Normally he’d knee the ball back to the keeper but think he was worried that the wind was going to be a problem. He has been a great signing, consistent and dependable.
Excellent response from the team today after that setback. A real belief in the team. Higgy was outstanding again and Ryan Wallace was brilliant.

Agreed - plays football the right way.

Someone should measure how far Tonks runs in a game- love Wallace but late on Tonks does provide his legs!

For me Worry about Higgy when he is called up for his country.... great team performance- again...

I fell asleep at 1-1 (it wasn’t the EFTV commentary...) more to do with the end of my football season day out.

Great win for us and so long as we handled the conditions in the first half we would be on top the 2nd. Bad mistake from Dunlop for the 1st but these things happen, but good character shown by all the team to come #roaringback.

That Raith team is bang average and if I was a Raith fan that defence would give me the absolute fear. Hopefully McGlynn stays too, he’s doing a cracking job.

Looking forward to watching the game again this morning.

Great win today and fully deserved.
A real team performance so it was disappointing that more than a few individuals decided early on to get on Hart’s back with some booing and ironic cheers when he took a good goal kick. Raith were pushing up quite high early on leaving him to kick into a very strong wind.  Probably the same people who would have had Higgins out the door a few weeks ago. Sad to say if not Higgins or Hart they will just target someone else.
You will know who you are so get a life and support the team.

I actually lost it with a certain individual at HT over that very point. RR had 3 guys in-between our back 4 everytime Hart had the ball in his hands , first half hour. And some folk shouting at him " roll it out, stop f@#£ing kicking it"
Pretty sure we all know what would have happened if he'd listened.

And to think I was shittin myself before the game BB, We have to keep believing. And when you see Airdrie taking a point from Falkirk, after we totally destroyed them last week. Could Scott Inglis prophecy be right?

The New Raith Rovers Thread
Well done to East Fife FC for the tribute to Hugh before the game today. Only became aware of his passing when it was announced at the game. A nicer man you couldn’t meet and I loved the chats we had about the East Fife/ Rovers games of the past. My thoughts are with his friends and family. He would have loved today’s result as much as i hated it. RIP Hugh.

https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/applications/tapatalk/index.php?/topic/108282-The-New-Raith-Rovers-Thread/page__view__findpost__p__13175662