The East Fife Thread

3 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

I'm just catching up with the Hearts match highlights.

Guys, seriously these highlights are brilliant. The tunnel shot and all the new angles, absolutely fantastic. Nice work.

Second that. Fantastic!

4 hours ago, LiamA said:

Yes we will be as we are obligated to do so for the EFtv season ticket holders

For those that are interested we HOPE to be able to do a live stream from Broadwood on Saturday. There is no power supply available where we will be filming from but we are in the process of purchasing a portable power pack that if it arrives on time will allow us to stream. Normal highlights we be available & EFtv season ticket holders will get access to the full 90 minutes late on Saturday night as usual.

Not a bother, just stating a few probabilities that because our capacity is 2000 theres due to be another 9 probable all ticket games this season and only way to guarantee is a season ticket.

So buy one now to not be disappointed

Sir Scott- really chuffed to see your using the Rovers as a route to sell your season tickets.

Not a bother, just stating a few probabilities that because our capacity is 2000 theres due to be another 9 probable all ticket games this season and only way to guarantee is a season ticket.

So buy one now to not be disappointed

I’m all for optimism but I’m not sure where you’re getting 9 all ticket games from.
Last season both Derby games weren’t sold out , East Fife have played Motherwell & St Mirren in the cups at Bayview with both falling well short of capacity.
So yes a season ticket will guarantee you a ticket for the Rangers game but it’s hardly needed for entry to other games.

Falkirk will likely fill their end.
Raith games be busier as the optimistic fans may be back after the wins. I meant 4 from them was thinking you pkay then 4 times but was forgetting 2 away.
Even still
Rangers game
2 x raith
2 x falkirk

And then any others. I have my season ticket so not too bothered but know for a fact there will be people moaning about not having a ticket and i feel bad for regular pay at the gate people who wont get one. On saturday past there were people leaving stadium office with no ticket in the run up to the game.

I’m all for optimism but I’m not sure where you’re getting 9 all ticket games from.
Last season both Derby games weren’t sold out , East Fife have played Motherwell & St Mirren in the cups at Bayview with both falling well short of capacity.
So yes a season ticket will guarantee you a ticket for the Rangers game but it’s hardly needed for entry to other games.

Clyde are massive. It’s probably Clyde and a resurgent Forfar.

19 hours ago, Tom Hagen said:

I don't remember us playing Derby once last year, never mind twice?

First game of the season done and dusted. Draw probably a fair result, we were very poor in the first half. We barely tested Clyde, not sure we even had a shot on target.

Much better in the second half, Dowds introduction was what changed the game for us. Hopefully cemented his place in the side next week. Was disappointed by Duggan, didn’t think he was on the pace at all today. Hope his injury isn’t anything too serious. Thought Higgins and Dunlop looked pretty solid today, didn’t have an awful lot to do but did the job when required.

Have to say Clydes pitch looked absolutely rotten, pretty poor standard in comparison to ours. Special mention to Higgins for booting the ball at the Clyde end, rated that very highly.

Agree with lukejoaitken's review, poor performance- even in the second half when we were a little more dominant we lacked any real quality. Several players never really turned up, Dunlop cool as a cucumber at the back again however and really impressed with Hart in the sticks.

Would like to see big Dowds start next week, as well as Watson at right back- feel like him and Dunsmore work well together down the right.

At least we are off the mark with points....onto next week!

As you were,

SS

Decent point away from home. When Clyde are up to speed I expect them to be taking points off the middle pack, so happy enough to get our points total up and running.

agree with talk of dowds starting, his performances have merited it. I wonder if he maybe has a wee niggle that is restricting his game time 

37 minutes ago, scottishsocceroo said:

Agree with lukejoaitken's review, poor performance- even in the second half when we were a little more dominant we lacked any real quality. Several players never really turned up, Dunlop cool as a cucumber at the back again however and really impressed with Hart in the sticks.

Would like to see big Dowds start next week, as well as Watson at right back- feel like him and Dunsmore work well together down the right.

At least we are off the mark with points....onto next week!

As you were,

SS

^^^^^^Liam Gallacher fan boy alert. 

#Cringy