The East Fife Thread

Are we getting a temp stand again, always laugh when I see the ground with 2k capacity but the record is 5k when we played Rangers the last time,

Naw- lets keep it tight. Hopefully we get TV money- lets us be the majority fans-a pitch they have never played on- uncomfortable for them- just maybe.... who cares anyway- we have made more money than we dreamed off at Cowdenbeath- yesterday....

Keep it at Bayview. We know that there will be a clamber for tickets from the local armchair bigots so why don’t we something like if you come to the Peterhead game the week before you will be guaranteed a ticket and should get more people through the door for that game.

24 minutes ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

Keep it at Bayview. We know that there will be a clamber for tickets from the local armchair bigots so why don’t we something like if you come to the Peterhead game the week before you will be guaranteed a ticket and should get more people through the door for that game.

1) Entry to Peterhead game guarantees a Rangers ticket.
2) Only allocate Rangers 200 tickets.

I'll agree we should keep the tie at Locality Hub Bayview Stadium' it feels more at home for a tie and we managed a great atmosphere on Saturday to stage the occasion whoever the opposition is. I'm more a delighted we've got to the last 16 and who knows what will happen when Stevie G brings his side along on August 17/18.

Well done everyone connected to the club what a result! and onto Saturdays game in cumbernauld. Everything is looking great and hopefully we sign a extra player in defence aswell.

#MonTheFife

Do a 3 game package for non st holders with peterhead game before and airdrie game after. Even make it 4 and add raith game

Talking of season tickets, you still have time to get one before the season starts.

As grant says it guarantees a ticket to rovers games, vet first dibs on tickets for rangers games and any other cup games too.

As for segregation with that lot i would give them the furtherst left bit then have some sort of barrier and have our fans with no doubt the added bigot in with us whos bought a home ticket taking the rest of the stand. Really think a package has to be the answer to taking as much money from these guys.

Fans wont mind paying for 3 or 4 games they are going to go to anyway but they might and if not we can happily take their money haha

Better still,buy a season ticket,gives you first chance of tickets before they go on public sale,btw can we not just give the gers 500,will that be an issue re segregation??

45 minutes ago, MethilMink said:

I won a free entry for 4 people to any east fife game before xmas will the rangers game count? Was gonna use it for rovers but this would make sense

It’s probably only valid for League games, but I would get in touch with the Club if there are no clear and specific conditions with it!!!

See the Forfar game on the 17th has been postponed because of our Cup exploits continuing!!!

Will the Club be keeping that for a free weekend or will we be forced to cram it in on a midweek date, bearing in mind our Tunnocks Teacake Trophy adventure starts soon as well???

Just find a way of stopping the Neanderthals getting in our end. I know it’s a toughie. Even locals.
I have never understood People supporting a team from the other side of the country
This will be the big day out for all the local **** supporting their team, attending their first match for ten years. If there was a way to ensure it was only sold to those who've previously purchased that'd be great, but I appreciate that might be hard to implement.

I can see both sides of the coin here, keep it at Bayview and make it a proper 'home' game, or take it to a bigger stadium and allow fans a better chance of getting a ticket.

I would be inclined to move to a bigger stadium, not so much for the financial gain, more so to stop fans missing out. I dont know if it would be available, but could Starks be a shout? With that also being astro we might still hold a little bit of advantage with being used to the surface. 

4 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:
1 hour ago, Wee Jockie said:
Just find a way of stopping the Neanderthals getting in our end. I know it’s a toughie. Even locals.
I have never understood People supporting a team from the other side of the country

This will be the big day out for all the local **** supporting their team, attending their first match for ten years. If there was a way to ensure it was only sold to those who've previously purchased that'd be great, but I appreciate that might be hard to implement.

It’s going to happen, so at the very least we should be making them pay through the nose for it, the best way would be the voucher scheme at the next home game (it’s been done before and it worked) or set up a table inside the ground, so that they have to pay to get into the Peterhead game to get to the ticket sellers!!! 

Also limiting ticket sales to two per person, would stop somebody coming in and buying a shitload, which happened when we played them in the League!!!

Or maybe an entrance exam, where the potential buyer has to answer three current questions about East Fife and if they don’t get all three, are then politely told to f**k off!!!

Reminds me of the time when we played them in the cup at Ibrox and an Ork said to me "hey pal where aboots is East Fife?" 🙄

Just check their hands on the way into the home end. If there's webbed skin between the fingers you'll know. 

Mutants.