The East Fife Thread

3 minutes ago, MethilMink said:

Thought the whole team were fantastic tonight especially Dunlop. He won absolutely everything and even made a miskick look smooth. Goalkeeper looked solid and Agnew strung everything together. The team looked just as hungry as last year but with little touches of class with the likes of Wallace, Denholm and Duggan. Mon the fife!

Denholm for me has been the player that has stuck out the most pre-season/cup games so far, I think he will tear a few teams apart this year 

Thought Darren had his best team out there tonight and his tactics spot on.I think it's to hard to give a man of the match.The whole team were excellent and wanted it more than Dundee utd.

Utter fabulous result tonight it totally blew me out the water the boys were ace all 14 that played looked well up for that game, certainly bring crowds to the game on Saturday with that kind of result. As it all comes down on Saturday encounter do we repeat the wins and go for a win or take the capital men for a brucey bonus point surely we can hold our own up against levein and win the group but whatever its to be it'll be tasty without lafferty this time all in all  I've enjoyed tonight, more of the same on Saturday please! 

Come on East of Fife!! 😊 let's do this... 

Ps I'm glad the managers fund set up I'm already committed to that, absolute good way to contribute to the club. 

Edited by Cambuslang Fifer

Fully expected that tonight.
Had a tenner on us to win and £2.50 on us to win - 1 and - 2. So doubly happy.

That team last year raised the bar against the supposed bigger sides and this year starting where we left off. We just need to find a way to win against the battlers that we come up against as that is the only downfall.

Onto saturday and lets pack the stadium out!! Mon the fife

13 hours ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

Did anyone shout at Dowds?

Agree with all the quotes so far with Liam taking a brilliant pass from Anton on the left wing and cutting in sailing past the full back along the 18 yard line and curled a beauty in the far bottom corner, but the goal of the match for me was Dunsy's bullet header that almost burst the net from a sublime curling cross from Pat who was judged to be marginally offside, like to have seen that on VAR. All in all a superb performance from the whole team. Mon the Fife

Agree with all the quotes so far with Liam taking a brilliant pass from Anton on the left wing and cutting in sailing past the full back along the 18 yard line and curled a beauty in the far bottom corner, but the goal of the match for me was Dunsy's bullet header that almost burst the net from a sublime curling cross from Pat who was judged to be marginally offside, like to have seen that on VAR. All in all a superb performance from the whole team. Mon the Fife

Liam's pic showing how ONside #PatSlatt actually was!!!
IMG_1025.jpg
We wuz robbed!!!