The East Fife Thread

As one sided a game as we will see all season! From the start to the finish the better side, nobody put a foot wrong the whole game. Well done to all!
My favourite part was their keeper smith berating the number 3 after his horrific kick out to him was horrifically kicked back to him [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Totally dominated the game and if the final ball had been better would have scored 5 or 6.Chris Higgins in my view had his best game for East Fife and Aaron Dunsmore added a lot to our attacking play.Still need the strikers to score to get them up and running.

The last game I’ll be at while Chris Higgins is at the club, threatening dowds after Higgins ‘pass’ went over his head and out the park

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Grow up eh. So fucking soft

They're all adult and proffesionals ffs

Good to be back to winning ways today with the sun shining. Just that little bit of quality missing in front of goal or it would have been a massive score line. Stenny hitting post and a couple of goalmouth scrambles were our only worry all day. Stenny lad who threw his body to stop the shot in second half looked like he has got a real sore one and had to eventually come off. Hope it’s not too bad, happy faces all round today and let’s kick on against UTD on Tuesday night

Dowds - Boss, Higgins shouted at me and if he does it again I will never,ever be back at Bayview

Boss - FFS Higgins do you know how many fans will never come back if you shout at your team mates and Dowds is devastated.

Higgins - Sorry Boss I’ll apologise to Dowds and put something on Facebook pleading with T Zero not to go.

Couldn't agree more, it's almost laughable that a 'fan' would choose this as a reason not to watch his team [emoji23] pathetic

Both people and society nowadays are so soft, so easily offended by words. I'm only in my mid twenties and I feel it's changed so much

Get back down supporting your club T Zero, ffs

I know he's got a baby face but Anton's a big lump of a boy, I'm pretty sure he can look after himself. Whatever was said, I'm sure it was in the heat of the moment and it's been sorted and forgotten about in the changing room.

Wasn't at the game yesterday either but very good to hear the team (and Higgins) played much better.

On ‎21‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 19:44, 1320Lichtie said:

Both people and society nowadays are so soft, so easily offended by words. I'm only in my mid twenties and I feel it's changed so much

Get back down supporting your club T Zero, ffs

Aye, when it suits them mate ? snowflake 

Looking forward to my first visit to Tannadice in a long time & the first filming. Always like visiting the 'bigger' clubs / stadia as the gantries tend to be pretty decent. Just need to keep my concentration for 90 mins & I might just capture some decent action!