Is there any news on when the club shop will be restocked? New kit? Anything? 
Just saw on twitter that the new home.kit (which is the same except for the new sponsor) should be on sale later this month

We need to make some defensive signings pronto

Lol so you want a squad of 20 plus ?? One game doesn’t make a season, there’s plenty of depth and quality there !

The last game I’ll be at while Chris Higgins is at the club, threatening dowds after Higgins ‘pass’ went over his head and out the park

The last game I’ll be at while Chris Higgins is at the club, threatening dowds after Higgins ‘pass’ went over his head and out the park
That's a fairly bold statement mate! Take a breath and relax, game 1 only!

That's a fairly bold statement mate! Take a breath and relax, game 1 only!

Not bothered about the result dealt with them for years but I won’t contribute to a c**t like that’s wages.

Lol so you want a squad of 20 plus ?? One game doesn’t make a season, there’s plenty of depth and quality there !

I’m not in anyway doubting the quality of the squad, we have depth in every area apart from defence. We haven’t really strengthened apart from Janny resigning. We haven’t replaced Meggatt with someone of the same quality. Meggatt and Dunlop were a brilliant pairing at CB, I’m not seeing the same with Higgins. Personal opinion but believe we need another signing to be solid

55 minutes ago, T-zero said:

Not bothered about the result dealt with them for years but I won’t contribute to a c**t like that’s wages.

Obviously you can only see Higgins as the villain. And it will be the same every week moaning about one player. The whole team was under par today. The goalkeeper was iffy for one of the goals.The midfield didn't gel today. And I don't think Wallace and Duggan were that good together. For me they are too similar in play to work. But its early days and I'm sure it will work out

Obviously you can only see Higgins as the villain. And it will be the same every week moaning about one player. The whole team was under par today. The goalkeeper was iffy for one of the goals.The midfield didn't gel today. And I don't think Wallace and Duggan were that good together. For me they are too similar in play to work. But its early days and I'm sure it will work out

If he had played pish I wouldn’t of even mentioned him or any other player who played pish and their was a fair few of them. Higgins is at best average and should of been told to shut his mouth by the captain once he first opened it and not allowed to speak to a young player like that. The midfield was pretty non existent today think maybe Agnew and one of the other 2 centre midfielders who started today would of been more balanced.

Agreed that we have a weakness at centre half. Based on what i've seen, don't think Higgins is up to it and there's no real natural cover in the squad. We're going to miss Meggat big time.

Chick Young was a bit excited on radio stating there was around 2.5k at the game today.... I think 460 was quoted..... EF looked OK but with Aggie,Dowds and Kevin on bench that’s some amount of firepower missing. I think DY got the formation wrong today and need to sort it sharpish, credit to CB today they bossed the highballs and took their gaols well, bitter sweet penalty save from Brett, hope he is ok cos he was injured... also whats the news on Kyle Bell after his injury?

Too many players up top and it seemed like we did not have a midfield.Think it's a complete waste to have Dowds on the wing and find it difficult to understand how he is a substitute.