Young saying in the EF Mail today that he'll have around 18 after the players are all back from their holidays, another signing imminent given we have 17 at the moment? 
17 is around 18 to be fair!!

Young saying in the EF Mail today that he'll have around 18 after the players are all back from their holidays, another signing imminent given we have 17 at the moment? 

Player 18 be Watson will it not?

I'm willing to compromise on Watson and a left back for our final signings, plus a couple of loans.

1 hour ago, Big Fifer said:

I'm willing to compromise on Watson and a left back for our final signings, plus a couple of loans.

That's what I'm holding out for, the man doesn't seem to be out the gym going by his instagram! Hoping that he's on the quick road to recovery 

Hospitality available for the hearts game. £45pp for standard hospitality

Or

£75pp for drinks included too!

Give the club a call to book your places

(01333 426323)

I wouldn't pay £17 to watch league one football! That's taking the piss ffs

Always find this stuff hilarious, what are EF charging? £15?

It's half a pint a difference

On ‎09‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 21:47, Beachbum said:

How is that going to work when cup games are shared gates.

True , never thought about that , just feel that fans are paying to much to watch football in the lower leagues .

On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 21:27, grant1903 said:

£17 to get in airdrie’s stadium next season,that’s a joke 

First rise in 6 years but concessions for mature guys like me remain at £10- I think I paid more than that at several away  grounds last season; given my advancing years I just can't remember which.  I get a season ticket mind you but I can see how price sensitive many home and away fans are. last season was our lowest average attendance since moving to "Excelsior" so we'll wait and see the effects. 

So we (Edinburgh city)  have signed Chris Kane.  Was he a good / bad player for you? thoughts?

So we (Edinburgh city)  have signed Chris Kane.  Was he a good / bad player for you? thoughts?
Left on the bench mostly last season for us but he should be a very good signing at league 2. Wish him all the best!

Decent player, can play in a number of positions across the back and also CM. Struggled to hold his place in the team last season and became a bit part player. Should do well in the league below.

21 minutes ago, Tenkay said:

Good player good signing for you.

Thought he was really good . Was our CH when we went 8 wins in a row- got injured in a brave tackle against Forfar and never got back in the team - other than a bad performance against Dumbarton when he was clearly not match fit!- he was not part of our last quarter collapse- liked him -a good signing wished he was still with us- well done you