The East Fife Thread

What the f**k is going on, it's still May!!!

Going to f**k about with the formation now, you can't really drop any of our front three can you???

Squad for Season 2019-20

Long

Dunlop, Higgins, Slattery

Murdoch,

Dunsmore, Agnew, Watt,

Duggan, Wallace, Dowds

Subs; Hart, Hunter, Bell, Smith, Davidson, Denholm

[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Genuinely quite difficult to think who will start with the players we've got signed up 

8 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

What the f**k is going on, it's still May!!!

Going to f**k about with the formation now, you can't really drop any of our front three can you???

Squad for Season 2019-20

Long

Dunlop, Higgins, Slattery

Murdoch,

Dunsmore, Agnew, Watt,

Duggan, Wallace, Dowds

Subs; Hart, Hunter, Bell, Smith, Davidson, Denholm

emoji1303.pngemoji1303.pngemoji1303.png

IF we weren't to drop out the front three this would be mine going on players signed at the moment: 

Long 

Dunsmore Dunlop Slattery 

Murdoch 

Denholm    Agnew         Watt 

Duggan Wallace Dowds 

Galacticos

Mind where he's been for a year though, I hope the proper procedures will be put in place!!!IMG_0956.jpg.4e7e68fd0fd894bf2d29c86883c0b927.jpg

Genuinely quite difficult to think who will start with the players we've got signed up 
IF we weren't to drop out the front three this would be mine going on players signed at the moment: 
                      Long 
Dunsmore Dunlop Slattery 
                    Murdoch 
Denholm    Agnew         Watt 
    Duggan Wallace Dowds 

What you going to do when Janny Re-signs???

And from what I am led to believe, he will be doing just that [emoji6]

Agree, I think it's just a case of proving his fitness and making sure his knee is up to it after his operation!!!

Gary left us in 9th and never at any point set the league on fire. Just plodded along and seemed to do the same at QOTS. I loved him mind you, but he’s not for me.

NEVER FORGET!!!
IMG_0957.jpg

Firstly both the BoD and Management Team deserve great praise for the squad so far assembled.Absolutely no idea where the budget came from.

Unfortunately with Meggat , Docherty, and Linton having departed,there is a clear lack of defensive cover at left-back and left midfield in particular.

Really hope that Craig Watson does sign but still think there will have to be another additional defensive signing.

Time for the chairman to hire a van (with loud - speaker attachment)and drive up and down both Den Walks, Wellesley Road, and the miners raws of Denbeath and spread the word !

As said the attack is sorted. Wallace, Duggan, Dowds and Smith is an unbelievable 4 to choose from if all can stay fit. A massive improvement on last season.

I’m also happy with Long and Hart as keeper options, again another improvement.

I would have Dunsmore, Denholm, Watt, Hunter, Agnew, Davidson, Bell and Murdoch as our midfield options so feel that is enough but would love another to make up for the inexperience of Bell and Hunter, and also baring in mind Dunsmore and Murdoch may be used further back when needed.

Who I would consider as defence is still looking short though. Slattery, Dunlop and Higgins show we need more bodies there. Watson, a left back and a centre back are needed and I’d imagine the latter two will be loans. Then Dunsmore and Murdoch providing additional cover would be enough.

I don’t think we’ll see much else from the club for a couple of weeks as we’ll need to wait on loans becoming available and Janny proving his fitness. If we could get a couple of quality loans then I think the play-offs is a realistic target.

IMG_2342.thumb.jpg.f33271b0f2d31357d747cb9c52dd8881.jpg [emoji7][emoji7]

Going by his reply he's obviously learnt his lesson!!![emoji1]

But he obviously doesn't know about the wire brush and Dettol he's got to look forward too!!!