The East Fife Thread

Yeah just look at the numbers flying about.

EK signing Darren Odea!!
Kelty and all their guys.
East Stirling taking Low off QOTS!!
Cove pay good money too and that’s just the lower teams.
I severely doubt he’s going to get an offer under the 300pw mark

Big money - yes

But look at us- we have resigned at lot of players from last year who did us proud. Yes we collapsed in the last quarter but truly believe a combination of injury and poor loan signings.

Time will tell- we have made some great signings from league 1( but that can be a merry go round)- we have signed a boy from the same league as Tonks- losing out on Nathan was a blow- but if you had a choice between Nathan and Tonks- who would you choose?

Yeah just look at the numbers flying about.

EK signing Darren Odea!!
Kelty and all their guys.
East Stirling taking Low off QOTS!!
Cove pay good money too and that’s just the lower teams.
I severely doubt he’s going to get an offer under the 300pw mark

Low is shite

O'Dea is crocked and helping his pal out and also shite

Kelty with Austin, Easton and Reilly I'll give you but the other guys are all average league players

Cove have always gave out a few decent contracts

So Duggan, Higgins, Murdoch and Burns we're all interested in. Would take them all, not a big fan of Higgins but I'm probably being too harsh given it wasn't just him underperforming the latter half of the season. 
If we sign those lot, I make it probably one centre half and a right back (Watson?), and Darren might be happy with the squad. I'd prefer another winger personally but can't have it all! 

Looks like we’ve missed out on Burns, as it appears he’s heading to Farfar!!!
Were we actually after him or is this indicative of the better payouts for finishing 2nd than 7th having a positive spin on the playing budget???

Craig Thomson just signed for us - was he any good for you guys?

There’s definitely a player in there somewhere, when he’s on song he can be unplayable, best player on the pitch in our Cup tie against St. Johnston last season, but when he’s off form he is also unplayable, came on as a sub in one match last season (it may have been against Airdrieonians) and got subbed off again after about 10 minutes he was SO bad!!!

Always seems to play well against his old teams though, so should be a starter against us!!!

20 minutes ago, T-zero said:

Don’t think we’d have much chance of getting him

From the sounds of it none of the part time sides in the championship fancy him so looks like league 1 will bd his destination 

Your surely not THAT desperate for the fife to win something in your life time kk?

Do League Titles not count like???

Now that the Fife Cup is up to 8 teams, it should be incorporated into a pre season tournament some how.

Have it at 1 venue over a weekend, maybe 2 groups of 4 playing in a round robin and they don’t have to be 90 minute games. Something that would attract interest instead of the usual run of the mill pre season friendlies.

Now that the Fife Cup is up to 8 teams, it should be incorporated into a pre season tournament some how.

Have it at 1 venue over a weekend, maybe 2 groups of 4 playing in a round robin and they don’t have to be 90 minute games. Something that would attract interest instead of the usual run of the mill pre season friendlies.

It isn't feasible