Been back hame visiting the family, the rumour from the Leven boys is £500/week plus a job.

I don't really think you can blame guys like Fash and Easton for going to Kelty. Neither are going to be reaching the highest level of the game, let's be honest. A decent FT job and the PT wages from Kelty are probably going to see Fash earning considerably more than he was FT at ICT. Really, footballers wages don't get silly until you're at a very big club.

Linton already getting into some top quality #beef on twitter with the "lack of ambition" mob.

Ooooft. It's fair play to say he never got offered a contract at East Fife and i wouldn't really slag any of these players for 'lack of ambition' to be honest. Fans tend to think ambition is the be all and end all when it would lead to players making the decisions they want them to make.

But it's a bit silly to say Kelty is the more ambitious move because they've got a good chance of winning promotion to a level below they one we're at.

Ooooft. It's fair play to say he never got offered a contract at East Fife and i wouldn't really slag any of these players for 'lack of ambition' to be honest. Fans tend to think ambition is the be all and end all when it would lead to players making the decisions they want them to make.

But it's a bit silly to say Kelty is the more ambitious move because they've got a good chance of winning promotion to a level below they one we're at.

Aye the "ambition" argument is a nonsense. They're part time lower league players for Christ sake. A large portion of their decision will be based on finances, regardless of what league it is. Kelty can blow almost all out of the water, so no wonder guys go to them.

Linton 30 yrs old injury prone lack of game time at Fife, life is to short, nothing to do with ambition, he just likes playing football and if earning a few more pounds playing at Kelty, then good luck to him

I don't really think you can blame guys like Fash and Easton for going to Kelty. Neither are going to be reaching the highest level of the game, let's be honest. A decent FT job and the PT wages from Kelty are probably going to see Fash earning considerably more than he was FT at ICT. Really, footballers wages don't get silly until you're at a very big club.

Agreed

Whilst would of loved to see Fash back and 2 years at least playing in lower league is some commitment- if he is earning a lot more and gets a good job as well I wish him well- he didn’t really make it at ICT so a F/T career seems now passed for him and don’t blame him for going for better money.

Kelty are clearly going for it with financial backing. This is nothing new in football- sometimes it works, often it does not( eg us!). Enjoy the dream and who knows how long the dream will last.

IMG_4195.jpg

Here is a small selection of our advertising and sponsorship opportunities available.

What about everyone tries to get their workplace to buy a board to advertise or do something to help the club.

Give me a shout if you want a hand with anything or you have an interested workplace and it can be sorted out.

Want to get the stadium filled with sponsors giving us the best opportunity to do well this season!

Also get as many interested in this too IMG_4159.jpg

Tell them imagine we get a good run on a cup again and are broadcast over 2 channels in the one night with your logo all over the UKs screens!

That's us let Chris Duggan go. You think he might find his way back to you guys? Was ok with us when he wasn't injured. 

That's us let Chris Duggan go. You think he might find his way back to you guys? Was ok with us when he wasn't injured. 

Would happily take him back

Right. I'm officially bored of nae fitba. This is pish.

League Cup should start in June. Petition being drafted. 

2 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Jordan Hart confirmed as coming! Quality second keeper! Will definitely push Brett along too!

That will be a shootout for the number 1 jersey, both quality keepers. Another quality signing.

11 minutes ago, FullTimePint said:

That will be a shootout for the number 1 jersey, both quality keepers. Another quality signing.

14 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Jordan Hart confirmed as coming! Quality second keeper! Will definitely push Brett along too!

:lol:

You better pray that Long doesn't get injured.

40 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Ooft, he was one of the main reasons we ended up within a couple of points of Ayr last season

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/192DCwWIkLzkNlYLe_vKoQzynsSkopi1obAyBkHGSKNg/edit?usp=sharing

Post-season boredom has me making an excel file of the club ownership. Link there just in case anyone's interested.

Quite how we get Twigg/Rankine away given how large a % they own of the club, christ knows!

I'm assuming this data is somewhat out of date as its from Companies House at the end of 2018.

Interesting to note some of the shareholders include Bob's Pies, Lee Murray, Sid Collumbine amongst others. Highlighted a few of the noteworthy ones but probably missed a few.

Also how do we have so many shareholders anyway? :lol: Get a share issue announced to dilute the Twankines portion. 

Decent signing as a second keeper, Long still number 1. Although I do remember a few clangers from Hart a couple of years ago!

Spotted at the end of the article:

"A reminder to fans that signings can only be ratified by the SFA after the transfer window opens in June"

Well that's me well and truly prepared for the Wallace deal to go tits up :lol: 

IMG_0928.jpgIMG_0929.jpg

14 (fourteen) in total, so far...

Squad for Season 2019-20

Long

Dunsmore, Dunlop, Slattery

Denholm, Davidson, Agnew, Watt

Smith

Wallace, Dowds

Sub; Hart, Hunter, Bell

Aye I liked Hart as he seemed genuinely annoyed with himself at his errors whereas Jack Ruddy couldn’t seem to give a f**k.

He’s a League 2 goalie though. Hope he does well.