7 hours ago, McBrian said:

I would dispute that and maybe Leven Royals would too :-)

Ken Halley was a product of Leven Juniors... :-)

59 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

Ken Halley was a product of Leven Juniors... :-)

I know, but Colin was my pal :-)

1 minute ago, McBrian said:

I know, but Colin was my pal :-)

Colin Methven got my vote for the post 70's centre-half in the All-time greats team. John Martis beat him...

3 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

Colin Methven got my vote for the post 70's centre-half in the All-time greats team. John Martis beat him...

John Martis was arguably post 70's too, (69-75), it's a toss up as both have been the best I've seen in an EF jersey .

23 minutes ago, lukejoaitken said:

Clyde promoted, just waiting on the other result now to see who we'll be up against.

From a forum point of view that's not good news. Clyde have the most annoying deluded fans going. 

From a forum point of view that's not good news. Clyde have the most annoying deluded fans going. 

They'll be vying for that title with the Rovers and Falkirk fans here. Cannae wait!!! 

Thank f**k Livi legged it a couple of years ago, can you imagine if they were still here as well???

They'll be vying for that title with the Rovers and Falkirk fans here!!!Cannae wait!!!
Thank f**k Livi, legged it a couple of years ago, can you imagine if they were still here as well???
Better get the windaes boarded up again!

Absolutely delightful seeing that lot along the road fail again, glorious viewing. Just praying they go part time to rub salt in the wounds 

Spoiler

Just the 9 awards for Jason Kerr tonight

He learnt it all here!!!
#neverforget

1 minute ago, East Fife is best said:

Only there for the money which will turn pear shaped in 1 year/18months

*cough* Celtic Nation *cough*

Can’t believe that Fash and Dylan Easton have gone there for anything other than money. These guys should be approaching the best days of their careers and should be playing at as high a level as possible so they can look back in years to come at what they have achieved in the game. If they were coming to the end of their careers, then it’s one final pay day but for me it shows a real lack of ambition. They will now be remembered as soccer mercenaries. Dropping from the Championship to Lowland League !? Oh but wait, they’ve always supported Kelty Hearts and they are the only team they have ever wanted to play for !

Can’t believe that Fash and Dylan Easton have gone there for anything other than money. These guys should be approaching the best days of their careers and should be playing at as high a level as possible so they can look back in years to come at what they have achieved in the game. If they were coming to the end of their careers, then it’s one final pay day but for me it shows a real lack of ambition. They will now be remembered as soccer mercenaries. Dropping from the Championship to Lowland League !? Oh but wait, they’ve always supported Kelty Hearts and they are the only team they have ever wanted to play for !

Totally agree. However sometimes we need to remember that these guys are part time players. If your getting offered silly money (life changing) to do this you would take it too.
Football wages don’t pay for a mortgage (1 year deals don’t get allowed from mortgage providers) so getting a perm job and a huge wage on the side certainly changes futures. This can be the only way that they can bring in players as good as they have.