3 hours ago, sneed hearn said:

Courier says Ryan Wallace will sign for East Fife after the clubs agreed a 4 figure fee.

2 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

Wallace would be a brilliant signing. Didn't realise we were such bloody #ballers that we can afford to pay fees for players these days. 8)

1 hour ago, Ross Forbes said:

Ea$t Fif£ joining Airdri£onian$ in the #SoMoney league this season.

1 hour ago, sirscottyoung said:

I’m €A$T £I£€ till I die emoji23.png

DY be like...

image.gif

9 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Wallace is a much better signing than DD. Him dropping out our starting 11 was one of the things that started our stutter imo.

DC must have someone up his sleeve. Hopefully the man you call Fash

If missing out on Fash meant we had Ryan Wallace as a compromise then I'd have to be willing to take it and wish Austin the best at Arbroath.

That being said, you lot can ram it, I want them both. :P

1 hour ago, Ross Forbes said:

Ea$t Fif£ joining Airdri£onian$ in the #SoMoney league this season.

Big time m8, big time.

To be honest I think we will have to continue strengthening with deals like this. I've seen a few posts the past couple of pages saying that we need a few extra bodies and being happy with the midfield etc, I honestly think every signing from herein we should be trying to improve on what we have rather than filling the bench and sticking with the side.

With Falkirk down, potentially Clyde up, one of QotS/Raith here, an undoubtedly improved Dumbarton, a soon-to-be full time Airdrieonians and a cash-throwing Peterheid, League 1 is, in my opinion, going to be significantly harder next year for us. Not suggesting we need to be paying fees for players every time, but despite us having a decent squad already signed we need to keep improving on it if we have aspirations of top 4 next season. 

Edited by Big Fifer

More of this please;IMG_0908.jpgIMG_0909.jpg

34 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

To be honest I think we will have to continue strengthening with deals like this. I've seen a few posts the past couple of pages saying that we need a few extra bodies and being happy with the midfield etc, I honestly think every signing from herein we should be trying to improve on what we have rather than filling the bench and sticking with the side.

With Falkirk down, potentially Clyde up, one of QotS/Raith here, an undoubtedly improved Dumbarton, a soon-to-be full time Airdrieonians and a cash-throwing Peterheid, League 1 is, in my opinion, going to be significantly harder next year for us. Not suggesting we need to be paying fees for players every time, but despite us having a decent squad already signed we need to keep improving on it if we have aspirations of top 4 next season. 

Totally agree.

Looking through the potential other 9 L1 teams for next season, there's very few mugs in there. I know Stranraer have financial difficulties but they've been in that position for a while and always seem to be able to pull a decent side together. Falkirk, Raith or QotS would be looking to win the league and likely have budgets to match that ambition. Forfar and Montrose look like they'll be largely unchanged from last season so are likely to be very decent L1 sides minimum. Clyde have been on fantastic form since Lennon took over and it looks like they're finally on the way back. Airdrie should improve once Murray gets a chance to build his own team. Dumbarton seem like a bit of a wild card at the moment, not even sure if Duffy will still be around.

So aye,it could be the case that we have to improve just to stand still.

Imagine we were all getting this excited and the guy who originally posted it was lying I’ve yet to see anything anywhere online about this. Not even courier website.
Absolutely unreal signing if true but a couple folk on Arbroath page saying he personally said it was just a rumour

I have all my fingers crossed for today’s announcement!

14 minutes ago, Methilmilan38 said:

Courier this morning, “fee already agreed and Wallace will be part of Young’s plans for next season”.

Chuffed with that news if true :thumsup2  keep them coming east fife!

#ComeHomeSon :rolleyes:

Edited by Cambuslang Fifer

Chuffed with that news if true :thumsup2  keep them coming east fife!

#ComeHomeSon :rolleyes:

Wallace IS coming home!!!

Very good quality, we would have been able to use our current home kit again next season if it wasn’t for the sponsor changes. Black kit will be used for a second season and red / white has lasted two full seasons as well. Haven’t heard of any issues with replicas either
So are we keeping the same home design just with a new sponsor, or will it be different as well?

If missing out on Fash meant we had Ryan Wallace as a compromise then I'd have to be willing to take it and wish Austin the best at Arbroath.
That being said, you lot can ram it, I want them both. 

Fash, Wallace, Dowds and Smith... a man can dream

IMG_0910.jpgIMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0912.jpgIMG_0913.jpg

Feels a bit weird having signed a recognised goalscorer that's absolutely proven at this level. Is this how it's meant to happen? :1eye

TWO SUBBY'S!!!

Squad for Season 2019-20
Formation Change...

Long
Dunsmore, Dunlop, Slattery
Denholm, Davidson, Agnew, Watt
Smith
Wallace, Dowds
Sub; Hunter, Bell

TWO SUBBY'S!!!

Squad for Season 2019-20
Formation Change...