The East Fife Thread

The only downside of having 12 signed up already means it may be a bit of a boring pre-season with only a handful of players needed. Not good enough! Sack, the manager and the board!

Should hopefully have the excitement of a couple unknown trialists [emoji13]

IMG_2272.jpg

This is ridiculous! Stop being so well prepared! In all seriousness, I am really impressed with how early we’re getting our business done. Hopefully Watson and Meggett (despite the rumours) re-sign and we’re looking strong and settled. Do we know what is happening with Docherty? Not 100% sure about keeping him now but he’d be worth keeping as a bit part player and experienced head in the changing room.

IMG_2272.thumb.jpg.65becad3936e3b2bf9448b2240dd7727.jpg

This is ridiculous! Stop being so well prepared! In all seriousness, I am really impressed with how early we’re getting our business done. Hopefully Watson and Meggett (despite the rumours) re-sign and we’re looking strong and settled. Do we know what is happening with Docherty? Not 100% sure about keeping him now but he’d be worth keeping as a bit part player and experienced head in the changing room.

Hahaha this is amazing. We are the first team to make signings for next season and this one is still going for some teams! The organisation is incredible!
Absolutely brilliant signing and I am on the edge of my seat for who we are signing tomorrow!

Hahaha this is amazing. We are the first team to make signings for next season and this one is still going for some teams! The organisation is incredible!
Absolutely brilliant signing and I am on the edge of my seat for who we are signing tomorrow!

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Denholm of season 17-18 superb. Last season extremely meh. Got halved against Forfar end of season before and was never the same. If he can get fit again and find some confidence he will do well for you I reckon. Good luck to him.

First of a few maybe

Think there is a player there, should be more than decent, good signing

Charge yer phone or you'll miss it!!!

Wallace or McCord I'm guessing.

Might be both!!!
Did they all come down in the same car or did Dick drop them off!!!

McCord next then? Good to see us doing some early work and maintaining the bulk of our squad from this season. Normally it’s close to around 12/13 players coming in.

Denholm should be decent though and a welcome addition.

Another 4 or 5 signings and we are ready to go next season.

McCord next then? Good to see us doing some early work and maintaining the bulk of our squad from this season. Normally it’s close to around 12/13 players coming in.

Denholm should be decent though and a welcome addition.

Another 4 or 5 signings and we are ready to go next season.

Not sure I would be too big on McCord coming in unless he looked fitter than has been lately. Absolutely brilliant passer of the ball though but is he any better than what we have?

If he comes I would love to be proved wrong!

Not sure I would be too big on McCord coming in unless he looked fitter than has been lately. Absolutely brilliant passer of the ball though but is he any better than what we have?

If he comes I would love to be proved wrong!

If fit- would be good-we have needed a passer of the ball in midfield all year!

Aye, losing Meggatt is a blow. Makes getting in a good centre half top priority for me. The midfield is looking good. Fingers crossed we manage to bring in at least one of the forwards we're rumoured to be after. That leaves the defence needing the most work. Happy with Dunlop at CH and Slats at left back. Would love to see a fit Watson sign up again. Then we're needing a centre half and a few more bodies in as cover.

Aye, losing Meggatt is a blow. Makes getting in a good centre half top priority for me. The midfield is looking good. Fingers crossed we manage to bring in at least one of the forwards we're rumoured to be after. That leaves the defence needing the most work. Happy with Dunlop at CH and Slats at left back. Would love to see a fit Watson sign up again. Then we're needing a centre half and a few more bodies in as cover.

Would be nice to get a good CH that is over 6ft tall!