The East Fife Thread

3 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Same. I know for a fact I’m going to miss games anyway emoji85.png

That's 'cos you go to away games on the wrong date!!!;)

17 hours ago, rob71 said:

I have heard that the kit will still be by Joma and the only strip to change will be the red and white striped one, changing to all white with flashes of red.

Thats great news were keeping the other two kits, though i always liked the purple kit it was a top seller:wub:

15 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

:thumsup2What's the quality of the Joma kits like guys? It's been announced they'll be making the kits for us next season.

Decent quality? Do they wash well? Etc..

Always liked the Joma-sportswear very good kits and easily washable unless the sponsors has cheap stick on sponsor easily ruined in the washer but love them and breath of fresh air they manufacturing EF kits as hummel can be annoying certainly those arrow on either under the arms or along the arms.

For quality i'd give them 80%.

Lastly great to see the club have frozen the prices and the prices of ST ahead of another campaign, a welcome and wise move by the club that is and we should be taking the opportunity to get more faces through the gate as possible either buy ST or walk through the turnstiles paying a maximum of £15. Great to see the club encourage from last campaign on the freeze of prices in trying to get the attendance up and thats what you want to see so well done to the board on the decision ahead of the new season , its good to see it pinned up for the time being on the social media side.:thumsup2

12 hours ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

Attracting youngsters is important to encourage the next generation of supporters to the club and can’t grumble at £20 or £40.

The difficulty comes in trying to persuade people to support their local club and not to follow either half of the bigot brothers.

DEFINITELY!!!!

the club needs it youngsters in supporting the club and the future too. Iv seen far too many youths supporting the Glasgow lot not from where i currently based but in other areas and the club (EF) has hit the head in attracting youths to either come to games, be involved or take up the option as a ST holder thats good to see and to encourage, Well done... :thumsup2

As for STs the club should scrap those booklets and have a credit card type card with a scanner at each gate, scanning a mad barcode contactless to get into through the gates that system would be great option. As you can have your own east fife ST credit card in your wallet like a bank card and sort code etc for the whole season or 1/2 half the season and to renew it you either get it renew by post or at the office as you'll need have an expiry date just like a bank card too. I thought i should bring this up again as i have seen it at other clubs and i think its less hassle to those ripping a page out a booklet and since i cant make agm through the week i like other opinions or adding to those in the know of the club, thank you.

6 minutes ago, Its not only a game said:

Any guesses with 25 minutes to go. If its not cutlery or training kit is it a signing?emoji120.png

Well. We know it'll never be another lawn mower that's for sure!!!

Frank will be along any minute to confirm one way or the other.

Is he not still rummaging around Station Park looking for another chair to throw???
Does he actually go to games???

And that makes it 12, we've got enough for a subby now!!!

Squad for Season 2019-20

Going for a ropey 3-5-2 formation, but that will probably change!!!

Long

Dunsmore, Dunlop, Slattery

Denholm, Bell, Davidson, Agnew, Watt

Smith, Dowds

Sub; Hunter

[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Denholm of season 17-18 superb. Last season extremely meh. Got halved against Forfar end of season before and was never the same. If he can get fit again and find some confidence he will do well for you I reckon. Good luck to him.

First of a few maybe