Players needing off-loaded (if we want any chance of at least making the promotion play offs next season) - Terry, Davidson, Sparky, Watt, Kane, Court, Bell, Court. Not good enough players I'm sorry to say.  
Keep - Long, Dunlop, Meggat, Dunsmore, C. Watson, Agnew, Dowds, Linton. 
Undecided - Smith, Slattery. 
Loanees -
B. Watson; would keep for a season-loan if possible. Thought he was one of our few bright sparks/creative players in the team.
Murdoch; haven't seen enough of him to be honest. Undecided
Higgins; might have been a coincidence that we've only won one match since he came into the squad, it might not have been. With a pre-season he could do a job for us. Keep.  
Currie; Keep for a season-loan if possible.  

Not having this at all
Madness

19 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Not having this at all emoji15.pngemoji15.pngemoji15.png
Madness

Totally agree madness. Keeping Currie  for another season. He has hardly played since November so perhaps that's a wage we need to free up

Glad it wasn't just me who thout the original post was way off the mark!
I would say Court, Kane and Sparky to go. Linton has had a few injuries and I would say he will look some where else for next season, Kelty Hearts
Bell is a young laddie who has something but needs game time, is that on loan or to be played
Hope we get C Watson and Meggatt to sign up
Loan players keep Murdoch and Currie

Williamson could be freed from pars,him at rb and Steeves from Montrose at lb,but unlikely 
Andy Steeves is contracted to the Mo for another 2 years.

41 minutes ago, DDLL said:

I would say Court, Kane and Sparky to go. Linton has had a few injuries and I would say he will look some where else for next season, Kelty Heartsemoji848.png
Bell is a young laddie who has something but needs game time, is that on loan or to be played
Hope we get C Watson and Meggatt to sign up
Loan players keep Murdoch and Currie

Is Linton out of contract or are Kelty going to have to  pay a fee for him?

paying a fee isn't a problem for Kelty

His contract is ending in a couple weeks.

Of the loans;
Murdoch - would keep if dropping part time but quite injury prone it seems.
Currie- far too injury prone for my liking, very good player tho.
B.watson - absolutely rapid winger but doesn’t seem to create much.
Higgins- there is a player there but f**k knows what’s happened as he’s a good player but been off the pace with us.

Of the guys not yet contracted:
Linton - pretty sure kelty will offer him a silly deal.
Sparky - would try and keep him as I think the dressing room needs a guy like that.
Kano - will surely be away, played about 15 mins and had 3 reds in them. I do like him just not up to the next level we need.
Court - love courty but can’t seem to score which is gutting. Clutching at straws but would try and keep and loan out for game time and confidence.
Terry - think there is probably better keepers available out there.
Watson - think if his injury is as bad as it looked there’s no way we can keep him as we need players who can play. If it’s short term injury then have to keep him but I highly doubt it is.
Meggatt - strong possibility he will be away as his head looks to have been turned for something. Brilliant player too :(

Just my 50p on it all.

11 hours ago, DDLL said:
12 hours ago, gogsy said:

paying a fee isn't a problem for Kelty

Six players coming in to Kelty for next season, most if not all will be free agents.  Meanwhile there will be as many or  possibly more going out, nearly all will be under contract for next season so transfers fees will have to be paid.

3 hours ago, gogsy said:

Six players coming in to Kelty for next season, most if not all will be free agents.  Meanwhile there will be as many or  possibly more going out, nearly all will be under contract for next season so transfers fees will have to be paid.

Are you saying Kelty will be getting transfer fees for half a dozen players? That seems total madness unless, they're just extremely nominal fees.

2 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Are you saying Kelty will be getting transfer fees for half a dozen players? That seems total madness unless, they're just extremely nominal fees.

Is Wullie Gray involved? :whistle

If anyone is leaving them I want us to take Christie and Cargi 🤞🏽

On 29/04/2019 at 12:47, grant1903 said:

Williamson could be freed from pars,him at rb and Steeves from Montrose at lb,but unlikely 

Was thinking the same thing another rb with Dunsmore playing out wide right of midfield and a natrual left back would be ideal- this season we’ve had to shuffle the lb position even though Slattery does the job but is a midfielder this would be a must in terms of putting a squad together with the players already signed up next year. Scott Stewart at Airdrie has caught my eye a few times over there aswell.

Hoping out in pray that both or one out of Meggat and C.Watson signs up soon, the others part from Linton I would cut the loses but that’s me.

As for the loanees i’d Keep RC and Murdoch the other two have been disappointing, not add much over the four months since arriving in the January window.

Fash hasn’t really kicked on as much as I would have thought he would have. Maybe a season back down with us would do him a world of good. A front two of Dowds and Austin would be pretty decent.

Really holding out Fash chooses his old club over going to AirdrieO for £££s, Front three of Kev, Tonks and him would be such good...:wub:

43 minutes ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

Really holding out Fash chooses his old club over going to AirdrieO for £££s, Front three of Kev, Tonks and him would be such good...:wub:

3 up front?????? Zero chance of that happening.

Any EF fan who honestly believes that this season has been a success, is absolutely kidding themselves.  Not even 2 wins against R**th can polish the catastrophic collapse of the second half of the season. 

Any EF fan who honestly believes that this season has been a success, is absolutely kidding themselves.  Not even 2 wins against R**th can polish the catastrophic collapse of the second half of the season. 

Cmon everyone’s gotten over it.
I personally loved the cup journeys and the wins over raith.
Onto next season now and hopefully come back next season flying!