The East Fife Thread

Folks anyone that’s not using the other thread for the Bohemian game on Sat, there are 2 places left on a minibus to go back to airport on Sat night at 5.30pm, if you are interested it’s £6 per person to book, please leave a note here or PM me. [emoji106]

Does anyone know if Bohemians have a cover for their pitch as the forecast for Dublin on Saturday is -1, if they dont the game could be in danger of being postponed.

Airdrie have shown interest in Dunsmore but he has knocked them back

Good to hear that he's sent them packing!!!
Surely they can be reported for this, making approaches to a player under contract, it's not as if they don't have previous for it, you saw how much this affected Pagey the last time they tried it, to our detriment!!!
Quite rightly keeping his options open for a championship club, and (I think anyway) his deal is up at the end of May, he's free to speak to any club that approaches him.

Getting Long and Davidson signed up is absolutely fantastic business by the club. Davidson is hugely underrated, and it means if teams are interested in Long in the summer he can command a fee, though I'd rather keep him!!

Now if someone at the club would just answer my emails about the monthly managers fund donation stuff, I'll have absolutely nothing left to moan about :P

According to EFM,EF about to sign a loanee from a Premiership club.

Totally agree with the comments re Long and Davidson.Best goalie EF have had in ages and Davidson very underrated .

Edited by sammytroot
Wish to add a comment.

14 minutes ago, King Kebab said:
IMG_0489.jpg.c03620c13d7d32b6162b0b70eea88e20.jpgIMG_0490.thumb.jpg.2a3a9718e018b2006fe5391c1104ffe2.jpg

Honestly can't say how fucking buzzing I am with this news, meaning no disrespect to any who have gone before but he is the best keeper we have had in years and to know he's signed up again shows the Club's intent and hopefully a few others will follow because of this example!!!
I'm talking to you Watson!!!

...and Meggat and Dunsmore and Dunlop etc etc!!!

image.gif

Edited by King Kebab

2 hours ago, East Fife is best said:

Long and Davidson sign 18 month contract extensions great news and let's hope for a few more over the coming weeks/months

Excellent.

Agree about Brett being our best keeper in a long time... possibly since our current GK coach was still playing?

Also, Ross Davidson has been brilliant this season. He almost certainly is under-rated by other teams fans. Didn't notice him at all when he played for Albion Rovers. He'll never be as flashy a player as Agnew for example but you really see how good he is watching him play week in week out.

Loves a bit of self-analysis on the iPad as well. Brilliant.:lol:

Edited by Gordon EF

15 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Good to hear that he's sent them packing!!!
Surely they can be reported for this, making approaches to a player under contract, it's not as if they don't have previous for it, you saw how much this affected Pagey the last time they tried it, to our detriment!!!

not half as much as signing him has been to our detriment.

2 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Honestly can't say how fucking buzzing I am with this news, meaning no disrespect to any who have gone before but he is the best keeper we have had in years and to know he's signed up again shows the Club's intent and hopefully a few others will follow because of this example!!!
I'm talking to you Watson!!!

...and Meggat and Dunsmore and Dunlop etc etc!!!

image.gif

THIS^^^^^

Best keeper I've seen at East Fife in decades. 

Plus he gets it right up the Lino Lickers :lol: