The East Fife Thread

He has made a couple mistakes this season but I also think he’s probably the best we’ve had for a while his communication with his defence and shot stopping are brilliant.

Unbelievable keeper. I would be trying to sign him up for the next 3/4 years at least while he’s doing his apprenticeship. Have him tied down with a decent wage to keep him happy.

These

Crosstour Wifi Action Camera Full HD 1080P Waterproof Cam 2” LCD Screen 98ft Underwater 170° Wide-angle Sports Camera with 2 Rechargeable 1050mAh Batteries and 20 Mounting Accessory Kits

Reviews are excellent

On 12/10/2018 at 08:42, FullTimePint said:

Bet 365 for East Fife v QOTS, East Fife to win, both teams to score at 7/1, too optimistic?

No. Depends what sort of day our defence decides its going to have. We have kept clean sheets in half of our games this season but if we lose a goal at all we will likely lose more than one. We generally score for fun, though being without Harkins today doesnt help. Both teams to score is fairly likely and if you keep Dobbie relatively quiet (lot easier said than done) then you have every chance.

We will be taking it seriously though.

Found in Daryll Meggatt's back pocket this afternoon:

Old cinema ticket stub.
Half a pack of chewing gum.
Europe's leading goalscorer.

Brilliant performance today. Totally deserved win. Apart from the 10/15 minutes spell they had before our second goal, they barely bothered us.

We are looking properly good at the moment. It just seems to be clicking for every player in the team at the moment. I'm trying to pick a few guys out who've been particularly impressive and it pretty much feels unfair not to mention everyone that's been playing recently.

The front 2 switching is something I can hardly ever remember in all my year's watching the Fife. I don't think we have ever had the luxury we are having just now, and the results brought by it. But it is as you said Gordon EF , the fact outback 4 have become solid. Daryl Meggatt , what a find.

Think Courty told a wee while to adjust from ft to pt & it maybe took the shock of Anton Dowds overtaking him in the pecking order but wow has he reacted well! Maybe not a lot of goals but do not underestimate his contribution to this run. Like everyone else in the squad he has given his all to the cause while both he & Anton have reacted in the right way to being rested over the last 2 weeks.

The guys on the pitch must be looking at our bench & thinking if I don’t perform lm out & the ones on the bench must be thing HTF am I going to get back into this team. Listen the choo choo might run out of coal next week or the week after but this is fun to watch right now!

Right now we are playing some excellent football. The passage of play before the first goal was like barca.

We have 4 outstanding strikers right now (what was all the worry about [emoji102][emoji23][emoji23])

Our midfield is as robust as anyone’s,

Our defence is like a dam right now.

And Brett is pulling off wonder saves every single week.

Loving this team and what a contrast to the guff last year! Darren, the coaches and the boys are serving us up an absolute treat each week!

MON THE FIFE!!!