The East Fife Thread

Great for Darren, coaching staff and the players starting to get what they deserve from games! Following on from previous posts everyone who played was fantastic. Chris Kane at cb i thought was excellent, Court and Watt going forward were too and the Watson/Dunsmore  combination on the right look an great pairing!

Here's hoping the momentum continues!!

SS

Irn But cup 3rd rd draw

East Fife vs Queen of the South
Arbroath vs Edinburgh City
Bohemian vs Sutton
Dunfermline vs Alloa
Ross County vs Montrose
St Mirren vs Queen’s Park
Motherwell vs Sligo
Connah Quay Nomads vs Coleraine
Ties to take place on October 13/14

It's a good but tough draw for us, GN returning to his first love and spiritual home and also bringing with him a team in good form and apparently I hear that their striker is no too bad!!!

But if we play as we did against Partick at the weekend and in fact if we play as we have done against any of the FT outfits we've come up against this season we should do no to bad, definitely a winnable tie but it will all depend on which East Fife side turns up!!!

But tbh I'm just happy that we're at home and not having to trail off to the arse end of the British Isles, putting the Club under further financial strain, just in order to fulfil a "Scottish" cup-tie!!!

Tough draw but as has been said thank f**k we didn't get a daft away tie that could ultimately cost the club a small fortune! Very difficult tie for us against a free scoring QOTS side but you never know with EF! I'm sure GN and SM will be looking forward to a return to New Bayview. [emoji106]

Two weeks on the trot Darren’s substitutions have helped us finish the job and win the game!! Nice to see how quiet this thread is when we are winning! Haha.The title challenge seems to have started!

Same starting lineup three weeks on the trot and the game plan of having Tonks and Courty battering their defense and then unleashing the silky skills of King Kev and Kid Currie seems to be working, but I think DY has to be wary of just taking off the same players every week just for the hell of it, I don't think Dunsmore did anything to deserve being taken off (and he showed his thoughts in the dugout about that when he did come off) and we were very weak down that side for about 10-15 minutes as a result!!!

Can't really complain though as it worked and we won but it may have been an issue had we lost!!!