The East Fife Thread

Many more players do u feel u need and  are they maybe looking to make the rest of the squad up with loan players

Think they'll make at least another 3-4 signings taking us up to 19-20, the loans are a bit more restricted this season are they not? But I would still expect us to have at least two on the go at the one time!!!

Many more players do u feel u need and  are they maybe looking to make the rest of the squad up with loan players

Decent loans are gonna be hard to come by this year, the reserve league has reformed and clubs are allowed to play players up to 21 in their colt teams. Would imagine the loans available will be either be from teams in and around us or 16-17 year olds from that arnt good enough for the colts.

Where is Cedric when you need him.?

Little known fact, but Cedric is playing the saxophone and supplying his own backing vocals for that highlight reel!!!

A fortnight left!!!

Squad for Match Day (Minus 14)
 Long
Dunsmore, Kane, Watson, Meggatt
 Thomson, Davidson, Watt, Agnew
 Smith, Court
 Subs: Docherty, Slattery, Dunlop, Linton, Young???

I would imagine that that would probably be the starting line up as well for today's friendly against Dunfermline, unless Dunlop is back from holidays then could see him starting for either Kane or Watson!!!

6 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

A fortnight left!!!

Squad for Match Day (Minus 14)
 Long
Dunsmore, Kane, Watson, Meggatt
 Thomson, Davidson, Watt, Agnew
 Smith, Court
 Subs: Docherty, Slattery, Dunlop, Linton, Young???

I would imagine that that would probably be the starting line up as well for today's friendly against Dunfermline, unless Dunlop is back from holidays then could see him starting for either Kane or Watson!!!

You forgot about our new keeper?

i think it will be.

long

dunsy, Meggatt, Dunlop, slattery

thomson, Davidson, watt, smith

agnew, court 

We haven't signed a new keeper yer, I was only picking from our signed players!!!
Can't see Pat at LB, that's an emergency position for him surely, if he's going to play it'll be in the middle and I've got a feeling Agnew isn't going to be used as a striker, he's the new Scott Robinson don'tchano!!![emoji6]

1 hour ago, colin H said:

You think Dunfermline have strong team out today

Team today:
Gill, Williamson, J Longridge, Martin, Durnan, Connolly, Higginbotham, Devine, Ryan, Louis Longridge, Craigen

Aye reasonably. I'm not sure if we'll ever line up like that in the league but everyone there is a first team player. 

4 hours ago, sammytroot said:

Where is Cedric when you need him.?

Based on that stunning show reel?

My guess would be he’s Working for another clown somewhere flipping burgers and making fries.

Edited by Scottydog

28 minutes ago, East Fife is best said:

What team team and subs cant find anything on twitter

EAST FIFE: Brett Long; Aaron Dunsmore, Pat Slattery, Ross Davidson, Daryl Meggatt, Craig Watson, Craig Thomson, Liam Watt, Jonathan Court, Scott Agnew, Trialist
SUBS NOT USED: Chris Kane, Kevin Smith, Trialist, Trialist, Trialist, Trialist, Trialist.