The East Fife Thread

CHANGE OF OPPONENTS FOR TONIGHTS FRIENDLY

Due to unforseen logistical issues, Cumbernauld Colts, our opponents, have been forced to withdraw from tonight's friendly game at The Locality Hub Bayview Stadium.

However, we are extremely grateful to our friends at St. Andrew's United for agreeing, at very short notice, to take over as our opposition.

The game will kick off at 8pm and admission is FREE as previously advertised so why not come along and check out our new squad and maybe even spot some potential new signings among the trialists taking part. The bar and pie stalls will be open as usual.

Hope to see you all there!

Tonight's the night, fully expect tonight's team to either be exactly like this...

Squad for Match Day (Minus 18)
 Long
Dunsmore, Dunlop, Watson, Meggatt
 Thomson, Davidson, Watt, Agnew
 Smith, Court
 Subs: Docherty, Slattery, Kane, Linton, Young???

...or completely different!!!

I spoke with Darren Young and Mark Docherty on Saturday at the Open Training Session. You can hear what they had to say, below:

Darren Young - Pre-Season Update

Mark Docherty - Injury Update

I was looking forward to a dander down to Bayview tonight for the Cumbernauld Colts match, so, I'm glad they've been able to fix up new opponents quickly. Never seen St Andrews United before so it'll be good to watch a new team. Also intriguing to see who plays for East Fife in a trialist sense... There were a few familiar faces there on Saturday, at least!