The East Fife Thread

One of the best lower league centre half’s the at least the last 5 years but doesn’t say that on ‘wiki’ can’t be true. Can’t be bothered repeating everything again so just read above posts. Certainly not in serious trouble it’s east fife your watching not hibs. This is our level.

He's that good st.mirren wer bottom of the championship and loaned him out ?? We're not in serious trouble......... have u seen the league table ? Albion have to games in hand, we're only 5 points ahead of Queen's Park who are in the playoff and they beat us a couple of weeks ago ? We have one recognised striker... and lose goals at an enormous rate and we're not In trouble.......

He's that good st.mirren wer bottom of the championship and loaned him out ?? We're not in serious trouble......... have u seen the league table ? Albion have to games in hand, we're only 5 points ahead of Queen's Park who are in the playoff and they beat us a couple of weeks ago ? We have one recognised striker... and lose goals at an enormous rate and we're not In trouble.......

We are also 4 points of the play offs

1 minute ago, Yur maw punts cooncil said:

Am worried mate the lack of a reaction everyweek makes me wonder if we have the bottle for the fight

I think we a certainly have enough quality on paper to stay in the league no problem I would like to see us use the squad a little better as we seem to stick with the same players regardless of form if manager doesn't believe in the lads on the bench then why have them there 

I think we a certainly have enough quality on paper to stay in the league no problem I would like to see us use the squad a little better as we seem to stick with the same players regardless of form if manager doesn't believe in the lads on the bench then why have them there 

Hope so it's really not looking good if things continue the way they have been

My worry is we have played ok last few weeks but still dropped points what is the deal with Reilly and wills are they away right enough ? Will any the loan lads come back I don't think keeper hurst or Flanagan will ? Plus I believe we can only have 5 loan players a season so that avenue is all but closed off 

Yeah we've also won 2 games in 12 and been beaten by the 3 teams below us in they 12 games ?

Doesn’t make good reading but one win and right back up there, Stranraer going through serious trouble our situation is a bad run of form can easily be turned around. Hopefully get rid of a few players and get some new ones in.

I thot is was always goin to be a harder league this season wi raith,ayr,arbroath etc,I would of taken just stayin up at the start of season but we had a great first quarter,since then results hav been poor  but I still think wer good enough to stay up,stranraers position might well help us,we need to punt a few an bring a few in-maybe ross brown on loan from livi if he’s fit

2 minutes ago, grant1903 said:

I thot is was always goin to be a harder league this season wi raith,ayr,arbroath etc,I would of taken just stayin up at the start of season but we had a great first quarter,since then results hav been poor  but I still think wer good enough to stay up,stranraers position might well help us,we need to punt a few an bring a few in-maybe ross brown on loan from livi if he’s fit

Loan market all but over for us 1 player max left to get and if I look at team I don't know if manager is bold enough to drop players to make space for others ? 

Edited by Hooper

Doesn’t make good reading but one win and right back up there, Stranraer going through serious trouble our situation is a bad run of form can easily be turned around. Hopefully get rid of a few players and get some new ones in.

Hope so doubt there will be much available In January. Stranraer are a funny one seem to deal with them at home, but seriously struggle away. The lack of creativity in our squad frightens me, we miss a Robinson or an insall.

Just now, Yur maw punts cooncil said:

Hope so doubt there will be much available In January. Stranraer are a funny one seem to deal with them at home, but seriously struggle away. The lack of creativity in our squad frightens me, we miss a Robinson or an insall.

Who would they replace manager won't leave Wilkie out long term 

My worry is we have played ok last few weeks but still dropped points what is the deal with Reilly and wills are they away right enough ? Will any the loan lads come back I don't think keeper hurst or Flanagan will ? Plus I believe we can only have 5 loan players a season so that avenue is all but closed off 

Think Willis is away dunno about Reilly, a seen in the record stmirren are looking to recall Flanagan, as for hurst a have no idea, we do have another keeper am sure his name is Cordery. The loan system is strange adunno if it's 5 at a time or 5 total

It's five in total per season I think not sure if that includes a keeper but and I can see why st Mirren would want Flanagan back as he's wasting his time sitting on bench if Willis is away then good that should free up some cash to bring in someone and Reilly I hope hangs about lad deserves a chance from the little I've seen of him 

Just now, Yur maw punts cooncil said:

Depends on the position the player played would like to see some one with a bit flair in the middle with slattery his work rate is really good, Wilkie in behind duggan, could really be doing with another striker aswell

The thing is looks like docherty is always going to be in team no matter what as will smith Wilkie duggan and a few others when fit which is the managers choice but leaves very little room for players to come in 

The thing is looks like docherty is always going to be in team no matter what as will smith Wilkie duggan and a few others when fit which is the managers choice but leaves very little room for players to come in 

Yeah docherty is one of the best players but again defensively minded, your right about there not being much room but loyalty will be the end of young....if we're not getting results and he continues to be loyal to these guys who are clearly underperforming it'll be his head that will roll.

Whats the genuine expectation for East Fife this season?  Only asking as I don’t think theres much chance of you being involved in anything down the bottom, going by Tuesdays performance anyway.  Night and day to the Stranraer side we played a few days earlier.

Whats the genuine expectation for East Fife this season?  Only asking as I don’t think theres much chance of you being involved in anything down the bottom, going by Tuesdays performance anyway.  Night and day to the Stranraer side we played a few days earlier.

I think we can make the play offs if we manage to get a couple players in who will improve the team. A goalkeeper and a striker perhaps.