The East Fife Thread

Barry Smith signed him!!, And the second goal came of defenders head at front post and Landed at Buchanan body. It wasn't a header I don't think. Goodfellow had no chance. You seem to forget the 3 or 4 certs he did stop during the game? I'm not saying he's the best, and we do need a bigger keeper, but look around this league and the opponent's don't have much better in my opinion.

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Gordon ? That other clown in the middle of the park ? Millar ? It's worrying if what your saying is true....someone else actually signed Willis ?? Why? And who ? The fact he thinks goodfellow is good enough is frightening aswell guy seems like a top shot stopper at times but no exaggeration he has at least 1 mistake a game in him if not more. We're starting on -2 most weeks

I’d like to know one person who wasn’t happy Gordon signed. Millar as in Kieran millar? If so i think he’s good enough. Barry smith signed Willis and I think goodfellow had already signed before young came in.

I’d like to know one person who wasn’t happy Gordon signed. Millar as in Kieran millar? If so i think he’s good enough. Barry smith signed Willis and I think goodfellow had already signed before young came in.

Think everyone thought Gordon was the signing coup of the summer. Little did we know. Can't blame anyone bar the player for that one.

Aye am over the moon with Gordon right enough [emoji848] millar is an bare basic midfielder every team needs one but we have about 5-6 basic midfielders. A don't understand why smith was allowed to bring Willis in ? If it didn't work the first time it's definitely not gonna work the second time. Goodfellow was long before young... a honestly don't know what they see in him there's better goalkeepers playing at king George on a Saturday, the boy looks scared and mentally fragile.

The guy looks terrified every time a high ball comes in his area, surely if u don't have the confidence to catch, you punch ? You certainly don't just stand on your line and hope your defenders deal with it. Goalies have a good advantage on everybody you can use your arms above your head and if anybody goes near you it's a foul.

Or in Smith of The Rovers case, wait till the ball is on its way over and push the nearest guys over. At least 3 times I saw him do it on Tuesday, and got away with it every time.

Barry Smith signed him!!, And the second goal came of defenders head at front post and Landed at Buchanan body. It wasn't a header I don't think. Goodfellow had no chance. You seem to forget the 3 or 4 certs he did stop during the game? I'm not saying he's the best, and we do need a bigger keeper, but look around this league and the opponent's don't have much better in my opinion.

The other teams have keepers that don't throw one in every week.... am not disputing it came off the defender but as any keeper worth there salt catches anything in the 6 yard box, goodfellow should be reading the game and telling the defender it's his ball, it's a regular occurrence with him a goalkeeper that can't command his 6 yard area is Sunday league. Scouts are watching that there's a reason it's happening every week ?

And a as a said above he does look a good shot stopper, but you can make 5 good saves in game it doesn't matter how many you make. if you throw one in every other game your getting beat or dropping 2 points

Aye am over the moon with Gordon right enough [emoji848] millar is an bare basic midfielder every team needs one but we have about 5-6 basic midfielders. A don't understand why smith was allowed to bring Willis in ? If it didn't work the first time it's definitely not gonna work the second time. Goodfellow was long before young... a honestly don't know what they see in him there's better goalkeepers playing at king George on a Saturday, the boy looks scared and mentally fragile.

So you were unhappy when Gordon signed?

Since when do u make judgement on a player when they sign ? TBH a had never heard of him... knew he had previous with Alloa that was it. He clearly was nowhere near good enough...he then left cause he didn't fancy it. That makes him a bad signing ?

When he signed everyone was delighted with it. Have you not watched lower league football the last 10 years that you didn’t know who he was? In the end it didn’t work out but none of that was Young’s fault.

Just seen the highlights from Tuesday,I thot goodfellow should of done better,it wasn’t a hard shot and he could’ve got a stronger hand on it,and the 2 on the goal line wtf-a shambles,I’m talkin abt the 3rd goal

Edited by grant1903

Yeah a have watched lower league football for the past 20 years. Am sorry if average defenders don't get my juices flowing. Av just been on wiki aswell..... he's hardly anything to shout about [emoji23] your now telling me poor signings are not the managers fault..... he signed a defender that was clearly nowhere near good enough and played him in 5 games including 5-0 drumming to our closest rivals and that's not his fault ?[emoji23][emoji23] if your happy with the way this season has went/is going your away with it. We're in serious trouble [emoji106]

When he signed everyone was delighted with it. Have you not watched lower league football the last 10 years that you didn’t know who he was? In the end it didn’t work out but none of that was Young’s fault.

Young is like a wee lost boy without sandy clark. Telling him what to do and when to do it

Yeah a have watched lower league football for the past 20 years. Am sorry if average defenders don't get my juices flowing. Av just been on wiki aswell..... he's hardly anything to shout about [emoji23] your now telling me poor signings are not the managers fault..... he signed a defender that was clearly nowhere near good enough and played him in 5 games including 5-0 drumming to our closest rivals and that's not his fault ?[emoji23][emoji23] if your happy with the way this season has went/is going your away with it. We're in serious trouble [emoji106]

One of the best lower league centre half’s the at least the last 5 years but doesn’t say that on ‘wiki’ can’t be true. Can’t be bothered repeating everything again so just read above posts. Certainly not in serious trouble it’s east fife your watching not hibs. This is our level.